Nuuausala

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Nuuausala

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Give him a chance is what I say although I would have gladly took a 5 game ban to literally see him beat LMS to a pulp, cannot abide that thing!!
TBW your right so many seem to forget how much stick SOL and Richards got.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Maybe he should have been given some time with out conditioning team before being throw to the wolves. He will come good.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

5miler wrote:Hasn't played since April I believe. Chucked him in straight off the plane. Don't think we'll see him playing anything like he can until next season. Needs to get used to the club and A good pre-season,then we can judge him.
+1,
get rid of the jet lag, have some good hard training miles under his belt and the bloke stands a chance after a 3 month period out.
He's attitude towards LMS was great for me as that toe rag will bully anyone who let's him, he didn't bully FPN, that's for sure.
Someone tried to hammer me for passing on comments made of FPN by Canberra Raiders fans, and my opinion is, let this bloke get some decent training and match time under his belt before I make comments about the lad. I like his hard edge attitude and hopefully we will see much more from him????
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
5miler wrote:Hasn't played since April I believe. Chucked him in straight off the plane. Don't think we'll see him playing anything like he can until next season. Needs to get used to the club and A good pre-season,then we can judge him.
+1,
get rid of the jet lag, have some good hard training miles under his belt and the bloke stands a chance after a 3 month period out.
He's attitude towards LMS was great for me as that toe rag will bully anyone who let's him, he didn't bully FPN, that's for sure.
Someone tried to hammer me for passing on comments made of FPN by Canberra Raiders fans, and my opinion is, let this bloke get some decent training and match time under his belt before I make comments about the lad. I like his hard edge attitude and hopefully we will see much more from him????
He's not a bully PM he is a sneaky bugger.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
OJ

Post by OJ »

He'll be fine. Can't judge anyone on two brief outings - particularly the last one where Cretinus Maximus probably stitched him up. Even if he doesn't play to his best potential before next season he won't be the first. I seem to recall Craig Smith didn't get off to the best of starts and neither did Pat Richards and look how great those two were for us. I feel sorry for the guy as he must feel rotten to have been sent off before getting the chance to even settle in or play a full game for us. One things for sure I think he will pay us back in spades.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The crux is he should not have been put in the position he has. It has been totally unfair to the player and to fans.

Ironically if Wigan wanted a quick fix, Salford got him for a relegation battle; Mateo

Frank will be much better next season.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The wrecking ball nosense upon signing and pre Derby did not help and Wigan and the Media have used Frank in that respect.I think LSM used Frank for his own rep and you could argue he fell for it but IMO LSM stuck his head into a player on his back, defenceless on the ground. The last time that happened, were Saints not calling for the death penalty to be reinstated. You also do not know what LSM said as he is and was verbal. Prope need to be prepared to take the law into their own hands, the hair pull was a bit girly, perhaps a Wigan player should have been in the moment LSM stuck his head on Frank. . Shame they avoided the two player going off together, we could have had a Dowling/Tamatai
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Someone all ready commented that with FPN we effectively have 16 and 1/4 players in the side

I agree with that but who's fault is that?

In the past, players were recruited short term because they have fallen out of favour or whatever in Australia and they could be afforded the chance of reserve rugby to gain match fitness, that is gone and the game is worse for it

The fact we have FPN longer term means we will see the benefits next season but this season?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
+1,
He's not a bully PM he is a sneaky bugger.
I do agree SEFC, poor choice of words on my part.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Times like these you wish for Gaz Hock :lol: LSM would not have lasted 5 second, mind you Hock would have followed him unless LSM was ona stretcher and to hospital.

Interesting with all the furore about touching referee. LSM was on the touching/patting/slapping game incl to FPN long before the sebd off but the RFL / Referees do nothing.