Team Spirit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The booze hound

Re: Team Spirit

Post by The booze hound »

homer s wrote:
acwrlfc wrote:Whilst unable to comment on "Team Spirit" what I can say is that I was unfortunate enough to witness one of the worst impression of a warm up prior to the Widnes game. In truth it was unprofessional (players clearly "messing" around) and lacked any kind of intensity. This laid back attitude was then taken into the game and hey ho looked at what panned out. I never in all my years supporting this club would I brand it unprofessional but seriously now, questions need to be asked!!!!! Wane actually acknowledge later that the warm up wasn't great
i didn't see the widnes warm up, but your comments struck me as familiar. i had the same impression at castleford. everything they did seemed half hearted and no cohesion to the way they warmed up. it turned out a simiar performance as well.
So, if the fans can see things are not right in the warm up, what are the main men doing? Serious question.
6742hitch

Post by 6742hitch »

Just heard it from a mat's dog's squeaky toy that the 'two' players involved are playing tonight, bad apple and all that, or is it just one of them playing with the other not having played for a while...injury?
6742hitch

Post by 6742hitch »

mickw wrote:I guess this thread is finished then!
Hopefully the whole business of who said what about which player did this or that has finished too, it's done, dusted, some sentences paid, some of them back to playing.