Trump for President?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
jobo

Re: Trump for President?

Post by jobo »

SJ wrote:
thegimble wrote:
BriH wrote:Is it possible after his latest 'Brain fart'?
Armageddon beckons.
Apparently there is a worse to come. there is pressure for a certain video from one of his tv shows to be released where he uses the most offensive word in the English language today.

Its reported in the Telegraph website if you are using Bing then its the first thing you will see on the news thread.
He didn't say "BLAIR " did he.?
The Scoundrel!!!
Might have said "Thatcherite" :o
SJ

Post by SJ »

jobo wrote:
SJ wrote:
thegimble wrote: Apparently there is a worse to come. there is pressure for a certain video from one of his tv shows to be released where he uses the most offensive word in the English language today.

Its reported in the Telegraph website if you are using Bing then its the first thing you will see on the news thread.
He didn't say "BLAIR " did he.?
The Scoundrel!!!
Might have said "Thatcherite" :o

She's the second on my list :cool:
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

"I have words, I have the best words"

Er no you don't Donald. :D

#fingerOFFthenucleartriggerplease
SJ

Post by SJ »

I don't think he's that stupid "Winter " I don't see him becoming President. The establishment have done a job on him which he has aided. Can't help but believe he wouldn't be made to cow to Putin tho'
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'm getting more worried about Clinton than Trump.
She isn't saying anything about the Syrian conflict and how she'd handle Putin who now thinks he's in charge after Obama battling it over chemical weapons.
If she ignores Putin and goes straight in by declaring a no fly zone then what does she do when Putin sends his air force out and disregard what Clinton has said.
If she imposes a no fly zone without Putin's agreement then we are in trouble big time.
SJ

Post by SJ »

I agree Ted. The situation has I see it is has a result of the recalcitrance ofthe US in seeming to take a more positive stance thus as good as inviting the Russians to take the initiative. It's now worse than a "mares nest". By the end of this week it's possible there will be no Allepo left. A human tragedy of catastrophic proportions that doesn't bode well for the future not only for Syria but the rest of the World
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

SJ wrote:Yes Dave I accept what you say but at the same time recognise that all people in power avoid paying tax where they can It's par for the course.
If you look at our country you will see politicians who used to have money all over the place and benefit from various avoidance schemes as a result give them up when they enter parliament. The wise ones know if they want a political career not doing so is a good way to end it. They don't have to declare anything because the risk of it being leaked means they can't afford to carry on regardless.
I'd even go so far as saying (in this country) only those who are on PYE pay their fair share of tax.
If he needs to hide his financial affairs because of illegal tax avoidance then the constitution protects his right to Not incriminate himself.
That is a strange opinion to have. If he has broken the law he's not fit to run in the first place. Even if he hasn't he is between a rock and a hard place. If he "takes the 5th" no one will believe it is out of any desire to protect the constitution or peoples rights and will instead conclude he has something to hide.

That is the trouble with becoming a politician. Some of the things you might wish to keep private as a private individual become political millstones if you do. If you are not prepared to give up this degree of privacy then don't enter the field, particularly if you really do have something to hide. It will come out in the end.

Like him or loathe him he's more "presidential " than Clinton ( if that could be said of either of them).It comes has no surprise to me that Hilary isn't facing Federal charges at this very moment. Talk about thePot calling the Pan Sooty bottom. It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.
Clinton is being given an easy ride because the GOP chose Trump but do you seriously think after his recent outbursts re women and revelations as to his predatory nature he is more preditiental? Than a sewer rat maybe!
As for WW3 we're moving in that direction has it is don't you think?
Hard to say which is worse from that point of view. Trump would press the button to see if it worked, he is that stupid. Clinton would do it because she is as rednecked as Bush in that regard.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Is there no one else??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote:Is there no one else??
I watched Paxman on the ? of who is more hated by the American electorate and he gave a list of other people who had put their names forward in New York.
I liked Boris Pffefel Johnson and his slogan
Make American Great

Britain again.????????????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote:Is there no one else??
It's a staggering thing to say this,and I agree with you Josie but just staggering that American politics is in such dire straits as it is presently Is shocking.