Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Josie's friend

Re: Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Post by Josie's friend »

Also since this is the internet I'll guess you're 6ft 5 250lbs and could of been a pro rugby player if it wasn't for all those women you were banging in your teens, you had Man Utd & Liverpool begging for you to sign while Billy Boston personally brought around your contract. Too many women, not enough time lol
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Microsoft are raising prices 22% to the uk as a direct result of brexit

apple did the same last night

mini starts £479 (was £399)
Mac Pro £2999 (£2499)
iMac 4K £1449 (£1199)
iMac 5K from £1749 (£1449)

But hey lets not ruin this argument with facts
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Microsoft are raising prices 22% to the uk as a direct result of brexit

Mac Pro £2999 (£2499)
iMac 4K £1449 (£1199)

More a result of greed i feel, raise the price and blame Brexit, Apple users will pay that increase as well, nothing but sheep
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Microsoft are raising prices 22% to the uk as a direct result of brexit

Mac Pro £2999 (£2499)
iMac 4K £1449 (£1199)

We'll now see how the government deal with this situation, Microsoft won't be the only company to try a price hike to take advantage of the situation (don't pay for cloud so not effected).
So far it's speculation as to why the price hike, in a couple of days we'll know more

Also to add we are in the process of leaving, we haven't actually left yet so any trade agreements are still in place for now so to blame brexit is just lazy journalism.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Be a fiver for a loaf before much longer,but hey we got our country back..
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Josie's friend wrote:

Mac Pro £2999 (£2499)
iMac 4K £1449 (£1199)

We'll now see how the government deal with this situation, Microsoft won't be the only company to try a price hike to take advantage of the situation (don't pay for cloud so not effected).
So far it's speculation as to why the price hike, in a couple of days we'll know more

Also to add we are in the process of leaving, we haven't actually left yet so any trade agreements are still in place for now so to blame brexit is just lazy journalism.
Its not brexit. Its exchange rates. You are right, we've not started brexit yet.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The brexit vote caused the fall in value in the pound

I don't see how that can not be part of brexit?

This is the thing you can't just say things aren't related when they are like saying oh well that's just Microsoft taking advantage - well yes but that is the point isn't it we've left ourselves completely vulnerable to be exploited
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wandering Warrior wrote:You know very little of the ins and outs of business. You asked what my job was and I told you. Now the fact that I own my own company and the fact that I'm MD are two separate entities, as the MD I'm still an employee of the company!
As an extra, not every MD owns the company they are employed at!
Stick to playing with your nuts, I think that may be better all round for you!
Well WW perish the thought that I should encourage you to pay less than the maximum tax available but if you do actually have a company house registered business you are badly advised by your accountant since of course you could legally and legitimately pay tax at only 20% rather than at 40%.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
doc

Post by doc »

ian.birchall wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:You know very little of the ins and outs of business. You asked what my job was and I told you. Now the fact that I own my own company and the fact that I'm MD are two separate entities, as the MD I'm still an employee of the company!
As an extra, not every MD owns the company they are employed at!
Stick to playing with your nuts, I think that may be better all round for you!
Well WW perish the thought that I should encourage you to pay less than the maximum tax available but if you do actually have a company house registered business you are badly advised by your accountant since of course you could legally and legitimately pay tax at only 20% rather than at 40%.
Some people do what's morally right, not the legal minimum.

Being a paid employee rather than owner also gives the individual and business some legal protection in the event of take over/bankruptcy etc. Horses for courses; some of the other benefits may long term outweigh the short term financial benefits. Only WW can judge what is best in his circumstances.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

His circumstances being x-factor at weekend, Jeremy Kyle through the week lol

Still muted so don't even bother