Tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Tonight

Post by mrs_carney »

Yeah i live near the hawk, lovely place, i know the wigan lotto guy and his neighbour.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ooh his little lad neighbour, I thought that was his grandson! Might pop into the hawk later for a drink and take over the pool table
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

No its definately his neighbour! You think your going to take over the pool table do you? :lol:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Lotto man says all the young uns take over the pool table, ask him about it and will you send me those Wembley homecoming pics you were talking about the other day too?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Hmm i'll have to think about that one MrsLam, my minds gone blank, i just can't think where i've put them :doz:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
she does were talking rob lives in cumria :lol:
Whitehaven, the only place not to see any sun this weekend!

When you (Mike) wrote that you were wearing shorts to the game, I thought you were mad until I went through North Yorkshire and there was sun!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:doz: :conf: when did i write that and yes i did wear shorts :(
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
Ooh his little lad neighbour, I thought that was his grandson! Might pop into the hawk later for a drink and take over the pool table
kep yous mits off my pool table or else ill have to teach you a lesson in pool :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

Just a quick question. Don't want to bring this up too much because you'd probably all rather forget it but how on earth does a team lose by 70? I didn't think there was enough time in a game. My question is is there any sign on problems within the club, other than the new coach?
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Not enough time!!!
They had one try disallowed for the winger being 1/4 of an inch in touch and started to miss goal kicks of which one was under the sticks! They could have got 80!!!!!!

Again next week I wouldn't back them to win with 30 - 40 start.

Injuries apart.

The problem lie in poor signings by the club over the past decade. The fans are laying this problem firmly at the feet of ML. IMO the club have tried to cut financial corners and want success on the cheap.

Everything has been taken for granted, results, fans, income streams etc. etc.and it is all coming home to roost!