25th Jan and still no season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adiddy

Re: 25th Jan and still no season ticket

Post by adiddy »

I read this thread as more disappointed rather than anger/moaning!!! For me it does all seem very shoddy by the club and yes I do realise it's useless before the first home game, but whereas most clubs seem to be able to do everything perfectly well (haven't read anything on other forums) tickets, shirts, squad numbers etc out before Xmas, Wigan always seem to have issues with something.....shirt not being ready, only available in limited supplies, squad not finalised, ticket machine broken, what next??

My only complaint was we put down for priority delivery, a lottery I know, but would have been nice to be able to give my son his Xmas present on Xmas day, not bothered about mine, but here we are a month later and my sons priority delivery ticket still not arrived. Do we need it, no, would we have liked it for Xmas, yes, is it shoddy.....yes, am I disappointed by the club.....yes.

Matt
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

No straw damn us wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Like it or not it isn't good enough, i don't care the home season is still a month off people should have had the goods they paid forehand it is the card you pay for its tangible proof of your admission to the ground.

It does let the club down year on year.
You can't use it. It's worthless at the moment. It's moaning for moanings sake, and it's usually the same few who do it.
You can still get your discount at the shop without you ticket.
Is it any wonder so many decent posters have left this site?
On your receipt, did it give you a supplied by date?
In September I bought train and theatre tickets for a trip to London in December. I picked my train tickets up two days before I left and the theatre tickets up one day before the show. No problem.
And no doubt you'd pay for a round of beers three days before you go into the pub!!
If you think it's moaning then fine, some think it's bad organisation by the Club and that's fine.
I'll remind you that the renewal system was set up last year then went by the wayside, is that not amateurish?
Do you actually work on PR for the Club due to the impending demise of the NHS?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I used to give the season ticket card as a Christmas present.
Once it didn't arrive I won't worry until a week before the first home game.
markill

Post by markill »

adiddy wrote: My only complaint was we put down for priority delivery, a lottery I know, but would have been nice to be able to give my son his Xmas present on Xmas day, not bothered about mine, but here we are a month later and my sons priority delivery ticket still not arrived. Do we need it, no, would we have liked it for Xmas, yes, is it shoddy.....yes, am I disappointed by the club.....yes.
I think this is a justifiable gripe. If you asked for priority delivery to give it as a Christmas present then I can certainly understand the disappointment.

We weren't the last club to bring out squad numbers though, Cas were. Hull KR, Catalan, and I think Salford, were all after Christmas too.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No straw damn us wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Like it or not it isn't good enough, i don't care the home season is still a month off people should have had the goods they paid forehand it is the card you pay for its tangible proof of your admission to the ground.

It does let the club down year on year.
You can't use it. It's worthless at the moment. It's moaning for moanings sake, and it's usually the same few who do it.
You can still get your discount at the shop without you ticket.
Is it any wonder so many decent posters have left this site?
On your receipt, did it give you a supplied by date?
In September I bought train and theatre tickets for a trip to London in December. I picked my train tickets up two days before I left and the theatre tickets up one day before the show. No problem.
Doesn't matter i too book well in advance for theatre/train tickets thats my, and your choice to do so,this constant delay from the club doesn't look good simple as that, if as you did as I did and buy within the first couple of weeks of sale you're giving the club time to get it all sorted and with good grace too, but here we are at the end of January and still people are having issues, it just isn't professional at all.

But if your happy thats cool bro.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

joeb wrote:Correct think some on this forum, put clock to get up so they can moan nowt better to do some folk
joeb wrote:Cancelled mine not improved in 12 months
http://wiganwarriorsfans.com/wigan/?s=V ... &o=1074973

Oh the irony :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Could someone let me know if it is possible to see both try lines from car park 4 , reason being I have this morning received my pass but no season ticket. :D :D
moto748

Post by moto748 »

My ST arrived today.

I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to hear that.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mine arrived today ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Hopefully ours will,I'll phone my dad once he gets back from the hospital :)