Re: Zak Its official

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

When you look at sport or sports.History is littered with Bad Boys[ throws women in for the pc brigade]and josie .
I hope Zac becomes a legend in Wigan for the best of reasons.I think Wigan has shown that it has the structure,experience and tolerance to make Zac a legend beyond Wigan.We lost the world cup against the Aussie by a whisker. Zac in the squad and we win it for me.I think he knows that if hes anything about him.Hes had some proper s... in his yed.
He needs to go through some more before he pulls an England shirt on again i bet[Mmmmm,ST,or ZH,].I am very happy he will be pulling a Wigan shirt on first.Give him time and we shall see how he handles it all.

Bravo WRLFC,Bravo.Welcome to Zac Hardacre.

Ide,,,,,like to teach the world to sing.
or
Land Of Hope And Glory

4G

The Yonner

Post by The Yonner »

Did you notice that big lump on his forehead?

Might be getting paranoid already, but if that's a rugby injury shouldn't the swelling have gone down since last October?
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

If I remember rightly, Mick Sullivan in his autobiography talked about having a metal strip bandaged to his arm for hitting opposition players with. (Distant memory so could be wrong, but someone from that era said it.)

I don't support a team because all the players are nice blokes. I'd prefer it if they were but it just doesn't work that way. The coach would need to pick the "nicest" players - Tierney ahead of Sam, for example.

Now I'm not saying we should have the best player regardless of if he's a mass murderer. But that some things are separate from rugby considerations. I don't agree with taking drugs, but it happens. The decision with Hardaker is (a) Is he good? (b) What's the risk that he fouls up again?

I'd say the first answer is clearly Yes, and the second is presumably covered by appropriate clauses in his contract. He won't be the first or the last unlikeable or despicable character (if such he is) to pull on a cherry and white shirt. Good luck to him.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
ian b

Post by ian b »

Kelvin Skerrett was a lunatic and he did alright at Wigan !!!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Of the interview itself Carney was in fine form, why oh why doesn't he really do this on sky?

He should become the Paxman of super league and ask the hard questions rather than the powder puff pieces he normally trots out.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Q1 Where is this interview?

Q2 What percentage of youth take drugs around town?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Josie's friend wrote:They won't care Dave, we have signed one of the best players in the league.
As for your objections, if we wouldn't of signed him you'd be complaining also.
Since I made my position clear that I was not in favour before hand I really don't know how you work that out.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wes wrote:Q1 Where is this interview?

Q2 What percentage of youth take drugs around town?
Interview is here: http://wiganwarriors.com/news/2018-05-1 ... -interview

It's 27 minutres of my life I won't get back having watched it. All it really says is "I was in a bad place, I got caught, I am sorry, I blame myself for Cas losing the GF, I won't do it again, looking forward to playing for Wigan". Several times.

Not that there is much else that can be said. So all rather pointless really and it's not some sort of great documentary interview.

As to Q2 no idea nor why you ask.
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

I’m 21 and cocaine is seemingly everywhere nowadays. The pressure and availability of drugs is a major issue in this country atm if that answers the second Q
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Richymac wrote:I’m 21 and cocaine is seemingly everywhere nowadays. The pressure and availability of drugs is a major issue in this country atm if that answers the second Q
Always has been, was my downfall 89-96, lessons where learnt the hard way, hopefully Zac will have learnt his and he gets on with becoming the great player he can be