Wigan vs cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Wigan vs cas

Post by DaveO »

Expected more from Cas than they gave. Thought we had drawn the short straw getting them in a semi final. Don't think they ever really got going ( no small measure down to Wigan's defence). TL was great. Really up for it.

Should be a good final next week. Lots of rivalry and hopefully a full house.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Yes but Cas are entertaining and that’s all it’s about! :doz:

Sam T is also quality, how anybody cannot see that I don’t know!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote:Cas are definitely bottlers of super league. Normal season they kill it and are very fluent, but when it gets to the knockout stages their arse falls out.
It’s a shame as they are a decent team, except from wardle. He is overrated
As is Gale & McShane who was offside all night, & they are both dirty sh**s

I hate Castleford with a passion! In fact I think they’ve overtook Leeds in my hate department ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:
Barney841 wrote:Cas are definitely bottlers of super league. Normal season they kill it and are very fluent, but when it gets to the knockout stages their arse falls out.
It’s a shame as they are a decent team, except from wardle. He is overrated
As is Gale & McShane who was offside all night, & they are both dirty sh**s

I hate Castleford with a passion! In fact I think they’ve overtook Leeds in my hate department ????
Both are top players though.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ian.birchall wrote:An outstanding team defensive performance bur Farrell and SOL are way off match fitness.
We need SOL next week for his leadership but a lot if hard thinking needs to be done about putting Farrell on the teamsheet next week.
No sign of Gildart on Skys MOTM panel but I thought he killed the left edge Cas threat from Shenton and Eden stone dead and I saw no sign of his foot in touch before he raced away to score, Thaler normally has every decision referred to the video judge, why not this try??
Faz is nailed on to play. For a guy who has only played 20 mins in three months his fitness is phenomenal. Didn't see him put a foot wrong myself but I will gladly be corrected.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wormburner wrote:WoW, How awful was Lockers tonight, Nearly gifted Cas 2 tries, Time to hang your boots up fella
Lockers has very few poor games but you are right he was way off.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Yes but Cas are entertaining and that’s all it’s about! :doz:

Sam T is also quality, how anybody cannot see that I don’t know!!
Sam runs the game almost every week, he is top class and will be missed very much.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Think Sam was great and Wanes tactics spot on.

Both will be missed.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Doesn’t matter who came along last night there was only ever going to be one winner and that was wigan.

All of them immense not going to single a player out as that’s unfair but how do you replace Bateman?honeslty think he will stay a long time in the NRL he’s just got better as the season went along he will be a huge loss.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote:Doesn’t matter who came along last night there was only ever going to be one winner and that was wigan.

All of them immense not going to single a player out as that’s unfair but how do you replace Bateman?honeslty think he will stay a long time in the NRL he’s just got better as the season went along he will be a huge loss.
i thought bateman went quiet for 10 mins last nite...... he did get hit offthe ball by gale though....... typical bateman bounced back though and had an outstanding second half...... i thought gildart was defensively brilliant last nite( dean bell esq)no better rating imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE