how will we do against wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Re: how will we do against...

Post by ChrisA »

We should win, but that doesnt mean we will, we need Dallas and Seuseu back, and hopefully Rads makes his comeback, Moran needs to stop kicking out on the full, Allen needs to be dropped from the 17 because he's awful. If we can get all that and play like we did against Warrington we will go ok, if we play like we did against Leigh in the 1st half we will be screwed.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Kevin Brown's supposed to be back - where will he feature?
pedro

Post by pedro »

He would look great in a green bib carrying the water for me!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pedro posted:
Why, do you sit in row C and want some free water?! More chance of you getting the bottles he throws than any of the players on the pitch!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Kevin Brown's supposed to be back - where will he feature?
Centre? If Carney is still out we could see Aspi on the wing with Brown inside him. I don't know about anyone else but I was much more impressed with Brown when he played out in the centre's, he made breaks quite frequently and his mastakes wern't as frequent or as bad.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brown inside Colbon myself, and IM seems to be trying a few different combinations.....maybe?
Wizard_Millward

Fraggle posted:
pedro posted:
Why, do you sit in row C and want some free water?! More chance of you getting the bottles he throws than any of the players on the pitch!
Nice Fraggle :lol:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Could be tough, but after their key win last win this might be a good time to play them. If we hold their pack, we should get home.

Since when are London cack at home, Wires? They have only lost to Saints, Bradford and FC, and gave all of those a good game. They even beat the Wire. They will beat Hudds, and pick up enough points to keep above Wigan. I wouldn't be sad if Milly's pre-season started in mid-September, with few, if any international call ups.
Wizard_Millward

Exiled Wiganer posted:
Could be tough, but after their key win last win this might be a good time to play them. If we hold their pack, we should get home.

Since when are London cack at home, Wires? They have only lost to Saints, Bradford and FC, and gave all of those a good game. They even beat the Wire. They will beat Hudds, and pick up enough points to keep above Wigan. I wouldn't be sad if Milly's pre-season started in mid-September, with few, if any international call ups.
I can only think of Kris and Newton who stand any chance at all of getting a GB call-up, although i think Danny Tickle deserves one.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Fraggle posted:
pedro posted:
Sit just under the scoreboard. Even better chance of getting 1 there
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Trinity by 8 points :eh:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.