NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by Mike »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:27 pm
Mike wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 pm I love seeing someones brain getting damaged.
Lay of the drugs and alcohol then
Ah, so if someone has a pint you may as well go and smack them in the head as well.

Two wrongs do make a right after all. Let's bring back the bif.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:14 am
Mike wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 pm I love seeing someones brain getting damaged.
Ah, so if someone has a pint you may as well go and smack them in the head as well.

I sense..sarcasm in your post
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Sorry.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Sorry.
Ohh don’t be your views on the “bring back the biff” are the same as mine
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Leeds star slams ban given to him

Alex Mellor has taken to Twitter to criticise the one-match given to him following the Leeds-Salford fixture at the weekend.

Mellor was said to have had contact with the match official, resulting in a one-match ban – though Tom Briscoe was given the same charge and escape scot free.

The second-rower has since taken to social media, showing his displeasure of the outcome.

Alex Mellor
@melloralex
Lost for words.

Leeds Rhinos
@leedsrhinos
Alex Mellor’s appeal against his one game ban was unsuccessful this evening and he will now miss Thursday’s game v Leigh https://rugby-league.com/article/35664/ ... lex-mellor
8:08 PM · Jun 29, 2021
He ought to thank his lucky stars he’s not a Wigan player or Gareth Hock!! 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:13 pm Leeds star slams ban given to him

Alex Mellor has taken to Twitter to criticise the one-match given to him following the Leeds-Salford fixture at the weekend.

Mellor was said to have had contact with the match official, resulting in a one-match ban – though Tom Briscoe was given the same charge and escape scot free.

The second-rower has since taken to social media, showing his displeasure of the outcome.

Alex Mellor
@melloralex
Lost for words.

Leeds Rhinos
@leedsrhinos
Alex Mellor’s appeal against his one game ban was unsuccessful this evening and he will now miss Thursday’s game v Leigh https://rugby-league.com/article/35664/ ... lex-mellor
8:08 PM · Jun 29, 2021
He ought to thank his lucky stars he’s not a Wigan player or Gareth Hock!! 😂
hock only got big bans at wigan then got less at leigh, same incident…… go figure
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE