It was a Try

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: It was a Try

Post by - psycho - »

orr isnt being allowed to play because moran is silencing him out of the game. dennis moran is killing orr's performances.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

- psycho - posted:
orr isnt being allowed to play because moran is silencing him out of the game. dennis moran is killing orr's performances.
Naahh, fraid not. Orr was just as bad when Moran was out injured.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Definately a try. They are professional players so they know where the ball is so they can reef it out without looking at it. In my eyes and the eyes of a lot of the locals (Leythers) it was play on from the moment halpenny reefed it out. Any other time it would of been given.

:angry:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Hes big hes strong but hes not good enough to know when you are near the line you keep a tight hold of the ball, he did not deserve to score.

come on a kid of 8 knows to hold tight near the line.

A total waste of money! Good player, dont make me laugh, he lost us the game not the video ref. I could see the likes of Hanley doing that at a crucial part of the game.

mario

Post by mario »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Hes big hes strong but hes not good enough to know when you are near the line you keep a tight hold of the ball, he did not deserve to score.

A total waste of money! Good player, dont make me laugh, he lost us the game not the video ref. I could see the likes of Hanley doing that at a crucial part of the game.
Totally agree. I think it was a try anyway,but Richards should have put it beyond doubt!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

We desrved the try but IMO didnt deserve the win. Not enough ideas on the oppo line.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
pedro

Post by pedro »

GeoffN posted:
pedro posted:
- psycho - posted: we cant blame our loss on one man even though he was by far our worsed player. we did better in defense though it was slack on some occassions. i thought we deserved to win. what bewilders me is why do we not play like the last 10 minutes all the way through the game. last 10 minutes was just all out attacka nd we looked half creative. so why do we continue to do one man rugby and one man runs from acting half. give it width. we have seen what happens when it goes wide. richards goes over, dallas goes over, even calders agaisnt cas. we need to start playing as a team instead of playing as individuals.
He has 1 of the most important positions on a pitch and he is our worst player. Thought the new signing was pants too (another cap slot gone). Probably is the worst 7 ive seen at wigan...In fact is worse than Mark Reber so he is!
Ignoring the fact that he set up Richards for his "try", as well as putting Feca through for the first one? Moran was bad, but Orr was worse.
He passed to Goulding who drew 2 men and passed out of the back so he didnt set it up and Feca beat Solamona and 2 others so he only passed a ball not beating anyone. He cannot read a game has no kicking game and si a shambles in defense
steve_oh

Post by steve_oh »

Flash posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:

Or Offiah, or Sean Long, Or Jason Cayliss or any of the other crap players who have lost the ball over the line. And that's without someone reefing it! :o
Agree with you Flash,- if having the ball reefed from you in the tackle makes a player "not good enough", then there arent any players in any team "good enough"
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf:
At least thats what Nobbie said on the radio this morning, funny that, because I have just read this mornings papers and they say it wasn't.

Nobbie, get real, if the ref say No Try, then it's No Try.

If a player cheats and is found out he gets suspended or banned for life from this game
If a ref cheates just say the ref came from Castleford just for example and the decision he makes can help that team???? Or maybe you just can not be unbiased in this sort of situation. Then you shoud be sacked. However Presley does not come from Ccastleford so therfore can not be accused of bias . He just made an incorrect decision that will be justified by morons who think that just because it can not be undone then we must all go away

:conf: :conf:
Sir Alan

Post by Sir Alan »

robjoenz posted:
Sir Alan posted:
the video ref was also from Cas. can we read anything in to that????????
Well Cas are Wakefield's biggest rivals, so NO.
cas had more to gain if we lost. they could live with a wakey win as we are further down the ladder than them. think about it