Happy birthday mike binder

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Re: Happy birthday mike bi...

Post by Susi »

Have a great birthday Mike and have a couple for Neil and me. See you Saturday if you recover. :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I dont know you, but have a good birthday, hope its already a special day (Moran) and hope it will get better on saturday!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

happy birthday mike from the emerald isle. see you on sat before game
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Hapy Birthday.
You need to wear a badge on Saturday, just think of all those complimentary beverages.
I should be in the bar for around 6.00 so will look out for you. :eusa3:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

not got a badge yet but ill put 1 on on saturday and ill be on the riversiders table free drink that will do nicely :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
craig binder

Re: Happy birthday mike binder

Post by craig binder »

mike binder posted:
thank you all for you great birthday gifts and presents ,this morning thursday 25 th may(38 years young) if your feeling guilty because you 4got i will be in the hawk 2night from 8-30 till closing time ,so buy me a pint and ill 4give you all see you all on saturday celebrating a great victory :eh:
happy birthday bro
craig binder

Post by craig binder »

Sutty posted:
mike binder posted:
you all know be better than i thought who is the gurl you used to go out with :conf:
Kathryn Shannon. It was a while ago I was only 18 at the time and then we had another brief relationship a couple of years later. She is a nice girl and has a lovely family. I recognise Craig every time I go to the match but am unsure if he recognises me. I left Hawkley Hall Middle School in 1986 and went to the Deanery. Sorry, didn't mean to give you my life story. :blush:
hi i remember kathryn what is your name i dont ignore people i am in my own world at rugby
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

craig binder posted:
Sutty posted:
mike binder posted:
you all know be better than i thought who is the gurl you used to go out with :conf:
Kathryn Shannon. It was a while ago I was only 18 at the time and then we had another brief relationship a couple of years later. She is a nice girl and has a lovely family. I recognise Craig every time I go to the match but am unsure if he recognises me. I left Hawkley Hall Middle School in 1986 and went to the Deanery. Sorry, didn't mean to give you my life story. :blush:
hi i remember kathryn what is your name i dont ignore people i am in my own world at rugby
wellcome to my website bro :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

May i just say have a good night pal and will see ya at the game even if you dont see me. :D
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i wont c any 1 :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME