General election

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: General election

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Make your mind up, do you want it locked or not?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wandering Warrior wrote:"I don't like what's going on Josie lock it" says Mr Wormburner.
It was all for you, i knew you couldn't resist :eusa4:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Wormburner wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:"I don't like what's going on Josie lock it" says Mr Wormburner.
It was all for you, i knew you couldn't resist :eusa4:
So if the thread had been locked you'd have been happy because you'd fulfilled a perverse little pleasure? And you call me a child. You really are a bit of a Donald aren't you? No wonder ATOS did you over!! :lol:
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

I knew it wouldn't be locked
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Course you did! :lol:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wiganer Ted wrote:This collection of politicions are pretty awful.

I also though the last weeks of Callaghan's Govt were particularly dreadful and Major's last year with Tory sleeze was also very poor.
Irony is that Major was the last PM to do what was right for the country before party politics. He with his last budget set a long term recovery plan on what is always perceived as a bribe for votes with the election looming.

All others have put their own egos or party agenda ahead of what is was the correct thing to do.

Either way whoever gets in we will get austerity as the New world paymasters wants it.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/p ... 110517.pdf

yep must not let a party with policies like this get back into power.... down with labour.... Up with Fox hunting and scrapping human rights

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wandering Warrior

May has made a statement that VAT won't go up, as for income tax and nics we shall have to see.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote:May has made a statement that VAT won't go up, as for income tax and nics we shall have to see.
With the Tories it's not what they say, its what they don't say and what they do that counts. Like Lamont saying they would not double VAT from 8% then putting to 15% just so he could not be accused of being a bare faced liar. Or Cameron saying no top down reorganisation of the NHS then doing just that. Saying in 2015 they would remove the ban on voting for people living abroad longer than 15 years then not doing it. May saying she would put workers on company boards then backtracking faster than an Osborne economic U turn. Stuff like that.

A Tory manifesto isn't worth the paper it is written on. We should know that by now.

Wandering Warrior

I've previously stated that little snippets are thrown in amongst the BS but people are too deaf to hear them.