Hampshire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Hampshire

Post by Panchitta Marra »

sc74 wrote:Hope it is true, would be a sad shame if he left without having a real go.
+1.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
sc74 wrote:Hope it is true, would be a sad shame if he left without having a real go.
+1.
Not bothered either way
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'm bothered, a massive talent and we need to keep him.
Shows whether he's any good or not when the three club who are rumoured to have approached Wigan are - Leeds, Saints and Wire.
Any why have they shown interest? Because Hampshire is a better 6 than any one they currently have on their books.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Ted an 18 page thread on a kid says it all for me. Wigan fans are not stupid and know a talent when they see it.

The message is clear sign him up!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Ted an 18 page thread on a kid says it all for me. Wigan fans are not stupid and know a talent when they see it.

How is the message clear? i hazard a guess that 98% of all Wigan fans have never seen him play for the academy/u 19's or whatever they are called these days, let's face it, he ain't done to well in the games he's played so far, if he is supposed to be the the greatest halfback since Gregory, then why isn't he playing there? and if the problem is Wane then why hasn't IL ordered Wane to do so, you would think he would if Rocky was so amazing
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:Ted an 18 page thread on a kid says it all for me. Wigan fans are not stupid and know a talent when they see it.

How is the message clear? i hazard a guess that 98% of all Wigan fans have never seen him play for the academy/u 19's or whatever they are called these days, let's face it, he ain't done to well in the games he's played so far, if he is supposed to be the the greatest halfback since Gregory, then why isn't he playing there? and if the problem is Wane then why hasn't IL ordered Wane to do so, you would think he would if Rocky was so amazing
Is Rocky a follow on from Lockers for you meds?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:

Is Rocky a follow on from Lockers for you meds?
No, that will be Thornley when he comes back :thum: