GANSON A JOKE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: GANSON A JOKE

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Why would we expect any different from a Saints fan who does not know his own club break the salary cap every year and yet he throws that nonsense at others. What is the matter, has your mummy let you play on the net whilst she entertains a few customers in the bedroom
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
jobless!! Im a communications director for a large mobile communications network. I earn more in a year than you eat pies!
You should get a job directing traffic, with a bit a luck you will get run over and die you scouse tosser.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
jobless!! Im a communications director for a large mobile communications network. I earn more in a year than you eat pies!
Selling top up cards in Asda does not make you a "communications director for a large mobile communications network"

And if I ate a pie every day for a year the cost would be less than £400 - so you are clearly not only a devastating wit but also in the top 1% of earners - for st helens!

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
SAINTTILLIDIE

Post by SAINTTILLIDIE »

Goodnight everybody!!! Job done!!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
Goodnight everybody!!! Job done!!!
Yep, you've been made to look like the turd you so clearly are and you have run out of retorts - best get to tesco metro and see if you can get a litre of their extra strength cider to make you feel good about yourself again!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

The King

Post by The King »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
And yet you waste your time trolling like a 12 year old on internet forums. For some reason I think your post is bollox :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am sure your employees will be impressed by the quality of you written communication and even moreso by your lack of logic. Saints are the best team in SL. Any Saints fan with a brain cell would be gutted not to have the chance to put one over on Wigan at Wembley? Think about it Mr Director, who do you think Wigan fans would rather lose to? Cats or Saints. Errr, maybe you should be serving big macs and fries :lol:
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

cpwigan posted:
I am sure your employees will be impressed by the quality of you written communication and even moreso by your lack of logic. Saints are the best team in SL. Any Saints fan with a brain cell would be gutted not to have the chance to put one over on Wigan at Wembley? Think about it Mr Director, who do you think Wigan fans would rather lose to? Cats or Saints. Errr, maybe you should be serving big macs and fries :lol:
Think thats his part time job servin big macs.

:lol: :)

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

ste lord posted:
cpwigan posted:
Think thats his part time job servin big macs.

:lol: :)
Come on lads, be realistic - job? He's from st helens. You can't call wondering down to the post office to cash a giro a job!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Looks like his mum has finished in the bedroom and is back on webcam. He seems to have left and is eyeing up some hub caps no doubt.