Anybody else ashamed?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sudokuwarrior

Re: Anybody else ashamed?

Post by sudokuwarrior »

I am dreadjng tomorrow as I have to go to work with a Saints fan. Should I wear a bag over my head?
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

sudokuwarrior wrote:I am dreadjng tomorrow as I have to go to work with a Saints fan. Should I wear a bag over my head?
Why? are they ugly :lol:
Bear

Post by Bear »

I am and im not. I am because of the way we played and im not because im wigan till i die. Wigan good and wigan bad.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bear wrote:I am and im not. I am because of the way we played and im not because im wigan till i die. Wigan good and wigan bad.

Well said Bear I think we are all so disappointed that we sound as if we're ashamed to be Wigan, but I don't think that is the case. We are all still Wigan til I die :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

always proud to be from wigan and to be a warrior doesnt mean i wasnt ashamed of us yesterday the team humiliated us and they werent even botherd
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Thing is i was there during 2006 when we were bottom and have supported them all my life and will die a wigan fan. I was disgraced at how the players performed. Im still going to keep turning up to games. Think some people have seen to much of the glory days. Im supprised we have so many young supporters.

Could be worse we could be saints fans :D
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

josie andrews wrote:Bradford played crap against Leeds on Saturday and then we played double crap against saints
- common denominator - Noble we and them play rugby like it was played 10 years ago. The game has changed but our game plan hasn't. Very disappointed :(

Sorry but Bradford's loss to Leeds at the weekend has nothing to do with Noble
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I dont think Bradfords coach would agree with you. :roll:
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

Was it Noble's fault that Bradford lost to us in the playoffs..... :wink:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dubs wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Bradford played crap against Leeds on Saturday and then we played double crap against saints
- common denominator - Noble we and them play rugby like it was played 10 years ago. The game has changed but our game plan hasn't. Very disappointed :(

Sorry but Bradford's loss to Leeds at the weekend has nothing to do with Noble
Not directly, but they still play how they did when Noble coached them and he is playing us the same way.

That was what I meant with "common denominator"

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan