2010?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mr Stu

Re: 2010?

Post by Mr Stu »

I probably will buy another season ticket next season although i did leave it very late this season before buying one (due to finances mainly.

i have followed wigan from a distance since 1994 but didnt become a comitted fan until about 2004 when I started going and watching wigan and 2006 is when i regulary started going, which means since i have been going to games i have seen us win nothing but i have caught the wigan rl fever and its here to stay :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I cannot believe how lucky I was. 1981 I was 11 years old. So my teenage / young adults Wigan days was success after success and I thank my late father because he always said you go to every final because you never know when it will come to an end.

I will tell you how wonderfully relaxed things were. Not sure why but when the sun shone on Central Park is was lovely and warm. Ronnie Braithwaite had been an A Teamer / Misfit. For about half a dozen games he played for the first team. The crowd roared him on match after match. Moreso than even Ellery or Gilly. We even put Jinkin Jimmy Fairhurst on the win a few times in those days and he had fun.

There were times when Wigan RL were like the Harlem Globetrotters.
Susi

Post by Susi »

Not a doubt will be renewing my ticket as soon as they are available.
Warriors are our life sad tho that is.
I don't like the current set up coach and over the hill aussies , but i believe sometime something gotta give and we will have a team of british / wigan players.
Sadly it wont be under the current regime.
No i'm not happy with the season and at least in 2006 we all stuck together, and the team at least tried. But at the moment i see total apathy from some players.
Time for a major shake up me thinks.
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

I definitely will be renewing. I have let WRLFC take over my life somewhat. I spend the last penny of my wage on away games at times. I've been known to be in the pub on a Saturday night drinking pints of Orange cordial "because we got Wakefield away tomorrow and I need to save my money!". As sad as this may sound between the months of November and February I feel like there is a massive hole in my life so could not imagine feeling like that for 12months of the year.