The Family Game / RESPECT ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Re: The Family Game / RESPECT ?

Post by BriH »

I just hope that Madge or IL (better) convey their anxieties to the Referee, about the potential to deliberately seriously injure one of our players, and that they (Wigan) will hold the RFL accountable if this happens.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

One of my big fears is that IF we have a big lead and the game has gone then certain Leeds players will deliberately attempt to injure Wigan players.
OJ

Post by OJ »

ian b wrote:Peacock cant have put that interview together by himself cos he is one of the thickest gits i have ever heard.
I agree with you Jamie would never be on the shortlist for mastermind and I doubt very much if he actually said the words quoted in the article more like some young Yorkshire journo trying to be controversial and succeeding! Either way it is a strange article for any supposed captain of his national side to come out with. The whole thing is quite unbelievable but is typical of other situations in life where the person in the wrong twists things to make the innocent parties seem like the culprits. Not really sure now whether I should wear the Phil Clarks mask I just printed off or do one of Victor Meldrew. Suppose the next idiot we will have banging on about this is the bewigged one who seems to have appointed himself judge and jury on all matters rugby league these days especially if it applies to Wigan
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.