Sadistic people

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
OJ

Re: Sadistic people

Post by OJ »

josie andrews wrote: Just wish I could find out who did do it just so I could force them to pay the vets bills which were just short of £600 :(
Glad Toby seems to be improving Josie and he will get his confidence back in time with your loving care.

Maybe you could try asking the CPL for your vet's fees, after the mega bucks they have spent on sponsoring Wakefield Wildcats your vet's bill would be small change!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Just wish I could find out who did do it just so I could force them to pay the vets bills which were just short of £600 :(
Glad Toby seems to be improving Josie and he will get his confidence back in time with your loving care.

Maybe you could try asking the CPL for your vet's fees, after the mega bucks they have spent on sponsoring Wakefield Wildcats your vet's bill would be small change!
Ha Ha Ha, never thought of that ROFL. Seeing as you've got a connection at CPL now, will you put in a word for me? :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OJ

Post by OJ »

Certainly my dear would 50 grand be enough?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

the winky one

Josie

Post by the winky one »

Josie How is Toby progressing?
josie andrews

Re: Josie

Post by josie andrews »

the winky one wrote:Josie How is Toby progressing?
He is doing fine now thanks winky :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Are you on skype atm Josie?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I was when you rang me :wink: :lol: :lol:
the winky one

Re: Josie

Post by the winky one »

That's brilliant Josie :thum:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

This sort of sick behavior seems to be becoming endemic throughout the borough!

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/family_ ... _1_3341836

Published on Tuesday 3 May 2011 10:45

POLICE and the RSPCA are investigating after another Wigan pet was killed by anti-freeze.

Andy and Jane Perkins were devastated to learn that their four-year-old British bulldog Spike had consumed a lethal amount of the substance.

And now they are offering a £1,000 reward to anybody who can provide any information which will lead to a conviction.

This is the FIFTH anti-freeze -related attack on pets in Wigan in less than a month.

The couple, who live in Browning Grove, Standish Lower Ground, say they believe that somebody had thrown a piece of meat containing the deadly substance over their fence into their back garden, which Spike had eaten.

Mr Perkins said: “The whole family has been left devastated by this cruel and cowardly act. My two children are absolutely heartbroken.

“The emergency vets did everything in their power to try and save him, but the levels of anti-freeze toxic in his system were just to much even for a dog of Spike’s build.”

It is believed that it had taken around five days for the anti-freeze to take effect. The family had noticed Spike wasn’t feeling well during the week and took him to the vets on the Thursday where he was given two injections and the family told if he was sick again and not eating then to take him back in.

Spike ate his food and looked as though he was picking up before deteriorating.

The family took him to the emergency vets in Manchester where they felt they had to end Spike’s pain.

After his death, test showed acute renal failure and following tests on his urine and blood, they found a significant level of anti-freeze in his system.

Mr Perkins added: “Spike was such a lovely dog who loved people. He just used to love eating, playing and sleeping.

“He was great with the kids and everybody loved him, he was as soft as a mouse and we’ll miss him very much.”

A spokesman for the RSPCA confirmed they were looking into the incident and that it is a growing problem in the area.

She said: “It is an issue about which we are getting more and more calls. Anti-freeze provides a real problem for animals. The taste is sweet to their lips which is what initially attracts them. With cats they need immediate attention whereas it may take a little longer to affect a dog.

“Harming an animal in this way is extremely cruel and can be punished under section 4 of the animal welfare act. This could lead to a maximum sentence of six months imprisonment and/or a £20,000 fine.

“We are keen to follow up on any leads that come in for Spike and urge anyone with any information to call 0300 123 4999.”

In April, a three-year-old cat from Spring View was killed by anti-freeze after three cats belonging to neighbours in Shevington also died because of the substance earlier in the month
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I was going to write about that kitwazzer, what on earth is wrong with people? what have you gained from killing defencless animals? It's no wonder the world is the way it is, this is just beyond belief, i'm speechless!! :exc: :exc: