FORGET SILVERWARE THIS YEAR!!!!!! - Waste of space!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: FORGET SILVERWARE THIS YEAR!!!!!! - Waste of space!!!!!!

Post by Kittwazzer »

29wes28 wrote:Every game is important! Incidentally an open Q to all the statisticians out there ..... how many games did we lose at this point last year?
I make it 3. Bradford, Quins (SL) and Leeds (CC). Our losses so far have been to far better teams IMO!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Kittwazzer wrote:
29wes28 wrote:Every game is important! Incidentally an open Q to all the statisticians out there ..... how many games did we lose at this point last year?
I make it 3. Bradford, Quins (SL) and Leeds (CC). Our losses so far have been to far better teams IMO!
Exactly that KW I am of the same opnion! we will be there there abouts at the end of the year GF champs again!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

29wes28 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Exactly that KW I am of the same opnion! we will be there there abouts at the end of the year GF champs again!
Main difference this year though is a lot of peoples expectations are higher.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

just got back from montpelier , we were terrible only for Sam tomkins who seemed to be the only one trying we ld have been nilled .

Silverwood as normal gave us nothing and allowed Catalans to spoil our game , but everytime the ball went out wide which was rarely , we either dropped it , it went behind or into touch .

Joel couldn`t catch a ball or pass and was terrible no one seemed interested .

I m not a Mc guire knocker , but that was the worst display this season , If he is the problem he needs to go sooner rather than Later
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

cherry.pie wrote:
jackoh wrote:just got back from montpelier , we were terrible only for Sam tomkins who seemed to be the only one trying we ld have been nilled .

Silverwood as normal gave us nothing and allowed Catalans to spoil our game , but everytime the ball went out wide which was rarely , we either dropped it , it went behind or into touch .

Joel couldn`t catch a ball or pass and was terrible no one seemed interested .

I m not a Mc guire knocker , but that was the worst display this season , If he is the problem he needs to go sooner rather than Later
You've just given some examples of players making errors and playing poorly. I think that might be the problem, rather than Maguire.

Well said Cherry Pie...I don't think for one minute that knock-ons etc are in any teams coaching manual do you? :noti:
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

the winky one wrote:Well said Cherry Pie...I don't think for one minute that knock-ons etc are in any teams coaching manual do you? :noti:
After watching some of the rugby served up by the Wigan team when Noble was in charge I am not so sure :conf:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Dobby wrote:
the winky one wrote:Well said Cherry Pie...I don't think for one minute that knock-ons etc are in any teams coaching manual do you? :noti:
After watching some of the rugby served up by the Wigan team when Noble was in charge I am not so sure :conf:
No Dobby not even Mister Noble can be blamed for poor
ball handling skills, it's all just basic stuff we are getting sloppy on at the moment :eusa7:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

the winky one wrote:
Dobby wrote:
ball handling skills, it's all just basic stuff we are getting sloppy on at the moment :eusa7:
p s. does anyone know why my profile shows me offline when
i'm logged in
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

the winky one wrote:
the winky one wrote:
Dobby wrote: After watching some of the rugby served up by the Wigan team when Noble was in charge I am not so sure :conf:
i'm logged in
So does mine. It is something I have never really noticed before to be honest.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Dobby wrote:
the winky one wrote:
the winky one wrote: No Dobby not even Mister Noble can be blamed for poor
i'm logged in
So does mine. It is something I have never really noticed before to be honest.

Dobby there appears to be a problem with the site, someone has mentioned it on another post..Josie has e-mailed Mike