Amos Roberts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Amos Roberts

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

warriordp you are more than entitled to your opinion and once you give an opinion then you are open to posters disagreeing with you, I just think accusing CP's comments of being borderline racism are ridiculous. Sorry to break this to you but having played sport at an Elite level I can say from personal experience that some grown men, and not just puppy dogs, do prefer TLC rather than an aggressive style of coaching. Human beings are simply that, Human, and every single person responds to different styles and clearly Amos prefers an arm round rather than an arm in the face, added to the fact his knee was not right and no-one believed him I think it is understandable his form never returned.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ian.birchall wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Ian that is such a stupid post. Yes he was ordinary before Madge came and struggled to get fit after an injury. Madge came, he got fit and was fantastic UNTIL he wrapped himself up against the post and got badly injured. Thereafter he has been repeatedly miss diagonosed and wrongly criticised when Amos has been proven correct.
But if that was true CP why have the club not misdiagnosed several other players as well, don't believe it for a minute and if he was to stay for another year and pick up his money without getting anywhere near the first team it would show to my mind that he has no pride in his performances or ability but he has repeatedly shown that on innumerable occasions already,
Who is to say they have not Ian?

All I know is that Amos Roberts kept telling Wigan RLFC his knee was not right but the club staff kept saying otherwise. Roberts then got a second opinion and the injury was found to still exist requiring an operation which he is having either today or tomorrow. Now you can believe the medical evidence or not. I cannot make you do anything BUT take a print out of your posts and ask Amos Roberts yourself because trust me you will be embarassed.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Oh CP!!!! Stop posting!!! I don't want to listen a racist :lol: :wink:

"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

At least there are some who respect him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0wlmkOrNU[/youtube]
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

A&L. You completely lose me with your pictures! :roll:
warriordp

Post by warriordp »

Totally agree with Amos,s club and Knee problems the guy is a huge favourite in my family ,my point is that you cant come out with statements like ABORIGINEE players only respond to TLC and then say Most NRL coaches say the same .Name me the coaches and show me the quotes CP, your talking rubbish .Did Fergy ,Renouf or any others only respond to TLC.Did they B******s. As for the post itself ,not once did i call you a racist, i said your post bordered on racism which is true .As for you Planting your fist in my face ,i doubt you could plant a seedling in a growbag... I think i have touched a nerve ,its ok for you to call other posters Idiotic and disagree but whobetide anyone answer the Great CP back..., :angry: :angry:
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Come on guys, enough is enough now. We all support Wigan and a fit and enthusiastic Amos back to his best is all we want in the hope that he can bring further success for the Warriors team in what is likely to be his final year.
warriordp

Post by warriordp »

LORENZO wrote:Come on guys, enough is enough now. We all support Wigan and a fit and enthusiastic Amos back to his best is all we want in the hope that he can bring further success for the Warriors team in what is likely to be his final year.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

[quote="Who is to say they have not Ian?

[/quote]

CP, are you trying to say the same was true about Fielden as he has been the only other long term injury? You are beginning to believe your own paranoia.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

warriordp wrote:Totally agree with Amos,s club and Knee problems the guy is a huge favourite in my family ,my point is that you cant come out with statements like ABORIGINEE players only respond to TLC and then say Most NRL coaches say the same .Name me the coaches and show me the quotes CP, your talking rubbish .Did Fergy ,Renouf or any others only respond to TLC.Did they B******s. As for the post itself ,not once did i call you a racist, i said your post bordered on racism which is true .As for you Planting your fist in my face ,i doubt you could plant a seedling in a growbag... I think i have touched a nerve ,its ok for you to call other posters Idiotic and disagree but whobetide anyone answer the Great CP back..., :angry: :angry:

Excellent post and i agree with you entirely,you really have touched a nerve