New shirts now revealed 01.11.11

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
missyme65

Re: New shirts now revealed 01.11.11

Post by missyme65 »

the head if ISC uk was quite impressed with winning the contract for wigan, although bless him he seemed a bit awestruck in front of us fans.
The questions posed to Shaun made me smile and he answered with typical honesty, if a little illusive!

I think safe to say Joel is gone, Dudson and Flowers are definates as is the the Thug from over t'hill(listening to Phil Kinsella at Riversiders)

I love the new kit, rubbery bits an all!
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Look at the way our tough tackling second rower is stood in the background on the picture above! SL players will be shaking in their boots for next season, haha!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Oh and as I have already said I absolutely love the new kit, my 2 year old little boy will look very cute wearing it, having said that he did in last years pink kit, but he will even more in the new one.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

missyme65 wrote:, Dudson and Flowers are definates as is the the Thug from over t'hill
Who is this thug???

listening to Phil Kinsella at Riversiders
Phil Kinsella wasn't at the Riversiders, it was Jack Dearden, Neil Barker, Phil Wilkinson & David Kuzio

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

missyme65 wrote:the head if ISC uk was quite impressed with winning the contract for wigan, although bless him he seemed a bit awestruck in front of us fans.
The questions posed to Shaun made me smile and he answered with typical honesty, if a little illusive!

I think safe to say Joel is gone, Dudson and Flowers are definates as is the the Thug from over t'hill(listening to Phil Kinsella at Riversiders)

I love the new kit, rubbery bits an all!
Which hill missy?? Billinge Lump or Winter Hill??
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Love it!!!! Will definately be buying one this season, after passing last season!!! Im sure my son will like one in his christmas stocking!!!

Matt
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

I stand corrected Phil Wilkinson,
Lauaki, utterly unimpressed with his signing, and 3 years with option for 4th!

well over winter hill
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

At last !!!a proper Wigan shirt in a proper Wigan design.Whoever gave the go ahead for the the most unWiganlike design of last season wants to take a larger dose of medication.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

JJ wrote:i truly love the shirt though i think £47 is a little steep in todays recession
You get 10% discount if you are a season ticket holder or a member of the Riversiders Supporters club:)

Use your client code off your previous ST's as I don't think we get the 2012 ones until the new year.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Best buy them before Wembley 2012! :wink:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame