Gaz Hock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bourbon_rat

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by bourbon_rat »

A touch of aggressive mongrel V Out of control raging bull :conf:
Gaz appears to have developed into the former.
A HUGE PLUS for the man & the club :cool:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

Just been ultra impressed with his comeback and for me that has to count more than the past history, which should be allowed to remain that now, history
Its just fantastic to watch him
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:Personally I think that this year he has been better discipplined. There have been times where Hock would have left the game and went for a bit of biff instead of carrying on play. Yes, he has had a few skirmishes at the tackle but somehow, to me anyway, he seems to have a bit more control.

Also, to me, it seemed that when Wane took him out of training pre-Good Friday for everyone's benefit the result was, in a way, Hock bottled everything up and concentrated on the rugby and not going in to prove points. It seems Wane has a control of sorts which is better suited to Hock the man, not the player.

Plus he has a new little bessie mate in Micky Mac, aawww...
This was actually mind games from Shaun Wane as he 'didn't' stop Gareth from training prior to the Good Friday game, he just said he did to worry the opposition :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan