Wembley - State your block and seat number and how many???!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Wembley - State your block and seat number and how many???!!

Post by No straw damn us »

the winky one wrote:There's a picture on the front of todays Post of a supporter with 6 tickets...how has he managed this? I thought you were only allowed two!
He could have been a shareholder, season ticket holder and lottery agent, so would have been entitled to six tickets.
CasWigan

Post by CasWigan »

I went down to the club this morning to buy cup final tickets. I wanted the lower tier either block 130 or 131. I was told all the lower tier had sold out and was only offered the upper tier, I informed my daughter who did not want to go that high up, so I just bought my own ticket and she said she would try ticket master. When I returned home I got a message that that she had just go tickets for lower tier block 130 row 47. How can this happen, the club say all Wigan lower tier sold out but Tickets are available via Internet. Are the RFL holding tickets back? It now means my family has been split up.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

CasWigan wrote:I went down to the club this morning to buy cup final tickets. I wanted the lower tier either block 130 or 131. I was told all the lower tier had sold out and was only offered the upper tier, I informed my daughter who did not want to go that high up, so I just bought my own ticket and she said she would try ticket master. When I returned home I got a message that that she had just go tickets for lower tier block 130 row 47. How can this happen, the club say all Wigan lower tier sold out but Tickets are available via Internet. Are the RFL holding tickets back? It now means my family has been split up.
When I phoned up ticket master I was told there was odd seats in the lower tier but it was basically sold out, if you wanted more than one ticket the info would be right
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

josie andrews wrote:Winky, I had six, you're allowed 2 per season ticket holder & we had six ST's but told we only needed three of them :)

Aaahh....I see Josie thanks for clearing that up :thum:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Cas the club would get blocks for general sale, held back for after the semi finals. Throughout the year you can buy final tickets on the rfl website or ticketmaster (whose facilities would the ego would use for a wider audience to access and for volume/traffic help). All areas would be available online until blocks are not for sale to neutrals after a certain time.

I always buy online don't see why I need to queue for hours when 5 minutes on a Sunday afternoon is sufficient.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

Block 132. Several rows. 127 of us.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

135 row 3 seats 29,30,31,32
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

pete&kaz wrote:Block 132. Several rows. 127 of us.
Good luck getting the beers in when it's your round

Wembley seat view:
http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... rSeat.aspx
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Row Block 543, Row 4 seats 86-95. 10 of us. The 1st time at Wembley for my 9yr old daughter and my mates 9yr old daughter.