Hull FC will miss out on long-term target Scott Taylor – for now

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Killy Liakos

Re: Hull FC will miss out on long-term target Scott Taylor –...

Post by Killy Liakos »

Killy Liakos wrote:Matty Smith has signed a new 3 year deal. He wont be going anywhere. Neither will Taylor, Wigan have triggered the 1 year option on his deal.
Matty Smith will be next.

Non teneas aurum totum quod splendet ut aurum
menpond

Post by menpond »

To, CP WIGAN. Who are you to say Taylor will be wasting his time at Hull.? He might enjoy fighting for his home town ,on a big salary,in a losing side..But anyway thats what A Farrell did for all those failing years at Wigan..,and presumably he and the club and fans were happy.? As for signing him up for 5 years,maybe he said no ,to keep his options open ? AS the best prop in the club,maybe we did well to get him for another year,rather than throwing him out.? The FORCE is with the club,driven by the excellent management. ONE more decent second row and we will be better than most for next year. REGARDS
mp
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

menpond wrote:To, CP WIGAN. Who are you to say Taylor will be wasting his time at Hull.? He might enjoy fighting for his home town ,on a big salary,in a losing side.< personally do not believe Hull will not come good>.But anyway thats what A Farrell did for all those failing years at Wigan..,and presumably he and the club and fans were happy.? As for signing him up for 5 years,maybe he said no ,to keep his options open ? AS the best prop in the club,maybe we did well to get him for another year,rather than throwing him out.? The FORCE is with the club,driven by the excellent management. ONE more decent second row and we will be better than most for next year. REGARDS
Excellent management? You said SW should be sacked if we win nothing this year!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
menpond

Post by menpond »

True Blue Warrior. Pay attention. I said if we failed badly Wane should be sacked. How do you define badly? Well as strong favourites we need to perform. No shame in losing.Up to IL and management team to decide if we were well enough prepared.
mp
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

menpond wrote:True Blue Warrior. Pay attention. I said if we failed badly Wane should be sacked. How do you define badly? Well as strong favourites we need to perform. No shame in losing.Up to IL and management team to decide if we were well enough prepared.
Wow, simply wow!! I am going to refrain from posting what I really want to as it would no doubt end in a ban! All I will say is on another thread you said if we don't win anything SW should be sacked (irrelevant of favourite tag or defining badly!!). On this thread you just said we have great management! Make your mind up!! Think YOU need to PAY ATTENTION to your own posts!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

menpond wrote:True Blue Warrior. Pay attention. I said if we failed badly Wane should be sacked. How do you define badly? Well as strong favourites we need to perform. No shame in losing.Up to IL and management team to decide if we were well enough prepared.
Define failing badly?
menpond

Post by menpond »

Can somebody explain to me the problem with Sports convertibles? And which century we are in,including Wigan in that answer?
mp
menpond

Post by menpond »

True Blue, Wane is the coach.To me he reports to the management. They decide on the team coach , or whatever his title is. So if the company are not happy the coach goes. I I am not aware of calling for sacking Wane if we do not win GF . If I have ,possibly in drink, I withdraw and apologise. BESTS note produce the post.
mp
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

menpond wrote:Can somebody explain to me the problem with Sports convertibles? And which century we are in,including Wigan in that answer?

What? :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kaii wrote:Notice how it says sources close to Taylor not Scott's actual words, IMO if there was any truth in this story what so ever Waney would have sent him on his way. Scott is a good player but he's easily replaced
My thoughts as well Kaii. Scott is supposed to have NRL aspirations and will want to be playing for a high profile club. If it really is his girlfriend giving him grief, maybe he has privately asked Wigan to enforce his contract to get her off his back!