Andy Farrell set for Comeback

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Re: Andy Farrell set for Comeback

Post by BriH »

Don't reply to Menpond!!
If everybody ignores the idiot he(she) will wither on the vine.
Is it possible to put all his posts into a thread labelled 'Trash' then we can avoid it?
I definitely thimk he(she) should be given a 'Final warning' or risk eviction!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BriH wrote:Don't reply to Menpond!!
If everybody ignores the idiot he(she) will wither on the vine.
Is it possible to put all his posts into a thread labelled 'Trash' then we can avoid it?
I definitely thimk he(she) should be given a 'Final warning' or risk eviction!
I have him on ignore. You can all do that and his posts do not show up other than you can see he has posted BUT not what he has posted.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Bringing it back to Andy Farrell....... They would have to pay me to watch this man again and then I would not!

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Bringing it back to Andy Farrell....... They would have to pay me to watch this man again and then I would not!
Why?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Andy Farrell owes Wigan and the fans nothing. He gave us 13 years great service and carried us through some difficult times. In truth Wigan became too dependant on him, but that's hardly his fault. Then, to secure his, and his family's future he moved on, any decent father would have done the same.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

I loved watching Faz play. The man was simply indominatable.
"YOU BEAUTY!"
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

One of the best players I've ever seen play, and has been said he carried Wigan for some of his career. Would love to have him in the side now at his peak.

The attitude of some Wigan fans towards Farrell is beyond me.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

yokozuna wrote:One of the best players I've ever seen play, and has been said he carried Wigan for some of his career. Would love to have him in the side now at his peak.

The attitude of some Wigan fans towards Farrell is beyond me.
They are entitled to their opinions of him!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:Bringing it back to Andy Farrell....... They would have to pay me to watch this man again and then I would not!
Why?
I can see both sides of the debate about Andy Farrell: Yes, he was a great player who often carried the team, and I don't blame him for taking the Union shilling.

On the other hand, I think of a conversation with someone very close to the Cas team - he reckoned that Chase leaving was the best thing for them. "Everything had to go through Rangi." Other players were disillusioned etc.

Now there may not be a direct comparison with Farrell, but ask yourself the question, why was Matthew Johns so successful in the NRL but failed at Wigan?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I think Farrell did Wigan a great service. He knew his body was not up to the riggers of SL so thought get myself and Wigan a good pay day.The player while at Wigan gave is heart so can't see where he let us down at any time. The amusing thing with people saying he took the golden dollar so betrayed us. Can't wait to see the likes of Joel Tomkins back and the same will be for Sam Yet both left one to union the other while serving a 4 year contract. Where was there loyalty lying. imo Money obviously