Grand Final Ticket - Website keep crashing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Green Machine

Re: Grand Final Ticket - Website keep crashing

Post by Green Machine »

Oops, sorry.????
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Green Machine wrote:Oops, sorry.????
No need to apologise, typo error :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

All those making comments about 'bandwagon jumpers crawling out of the woodwork' are completely missing the point. If Wigan have 15,000 ST holders and sell 20,000 GF tickets, that is 5,000 people who could become ST holders next season. Every major event like this is a golden opportunity to market both the game in general and the club in particular to new supporters.
Big example is the guy from S Wales who's little lad wanted to see a live game at the DW and he ended up as mascot for the day. No doubt they will be at the GF and will attend more 'live' games next season!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

My comment was not meant for those who live a distance away, but the ones who live locally and indeed do as I have said.

Not a crap comment as a certain person has said, but a sad fact about all clubs when they get into a final.

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:All those making comments about 'bandwagon jumpers crawling out of the woodwork' are completely missing the point. If Wigan have 15,000 ST holders and sell 20,000 GF tickets, that is 5,000 people who could become ST holders next season. Every major event like this is a golden opportunity to market both the game in general and the club in particular to new supporters.
Big example is the guy from S Wales who's little lad wanted to see a live game at the DW and he ended up as mascot for the day. No doubt they will be at the GF and will attend more 'live' games next season!
If Wigan get 10,000 tickets as has been suggested and for talking sake have 10,000 season ticket holders, each allowed four apiece, what does that work out at? My point is one ticket per Season ticket not four!!!!!
Look after number 18 as I said. Am I being unreasonable or just plain stupid?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:All those making comments about 'bandwagon jumpers crawling out of the woodwork' are completely missing the point. If Wigan have 15,000 ST holders and sell 20,000 GF tickets, that is 5,000 people who could become ST holders next season. Every major event like this is a golden opportunity to market both the game in general and the club in particular to new supporters.
If Wigan get 10,000 tickets as has been suggested and for talking sake have 10,000 season ticket holders, each allowed four apiece, what does that work out at? My point is one ticket per Season ticket not four!!!!!
There are eleven of us going & we only got one ticket each & we are all ST holders
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
There are eleven of us going & we only got one ticket each & we are all ST holders
Josie's Eleven - Sounds like football team!

p.s. Don't let DW know as he will be after signing you all as his team needs a bit of class at the moment.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Josie, that is morally correct in my book and every credit to you!
I have had to settle for tickets in the gods from the rfl!!!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: If Wigan get 10,000 tickets as has been suggested and for talking sake have 10,000 season ticket holders, each allowed four apiece, what does that work out at? My point is one ticket per Season ticket not four!!!!!
Josie, that is morally correct in my book and every credit to you!
I have had to settle for tickets in the gods from the rfl!!!!!
I think the maximum per season ticket holder should be 2 IMO
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

The more the merrier, let's get the town behind the lads.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards