England v Australia - Spoiler

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
doc

Re: England v Australia - Spoiler

Post by doc »

Aussies look to have upped their game since Hunt came on.
jobo

Post by jobo »

That's it. Tele turned off can't watch it any more.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

16 - 12 to the 'convicts' :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Cheating Aussie racist convict scum. Having to rely on cheating referees. Its a new low. Rising ball. Thats not a physical thing. If the ball is on the ground and his hand is on it. Then its a try. Couldn't dweal with losing i suppose so had to cheat.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Was it or wasn't it? The officials adjudged Hall touched it so IMO that is a try! We had the bastards!!!! :(
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I hate to seem bitter, but we've been done out of a famous win. That wad a try for me. How much did they hold down in the tackle? How many late tackles did we suffer? It was the 50/50 pens we didnt have any chance of. They were getting some after a couple of tackles getting themselves away from their end. Would be interested to see the stats. I dont think we were any worse than them for holding down etc.
James Graham shoukd stop whinging and posturing and take a leaf out of Lockers book.
Ryan Hall showed for me why he is head and shoulders above Josh in terms of all round play. He was immense.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Right. Lets get on the phone with the Kiwis. If the Aussies can stitch up the refereeing, why can we arrange to beat the Kiwis by the "right score" to get us both into the final and have a proper game?

Sounds fair to me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
jobo

Post by jobo »

Well I am bitter.

Blatant in your face robbery.

The Aussies are as bent as a nine bob note. They must have had Nathan Brown and Eamon Macmanus advising them on how to win by cheating. Robbed is the word.

PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Tough call at the last.

Sam is just outstanding, Sarginson had a great game as did the bash brothers, lockers and Hall. Graham worked but not as well as the others and I too hate his winging and laying round, lockers is much better.

I hate to say this but at present I dont see what value Joel and Josh give to the side, but then im no expert so ill leave it to them.

I wouldnt mind see Budgie play!!
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I think had it have been Bentham it would have been worse. Seeing red and white hoops he may confuse England with Wigan :lol: