Who do u think

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Re: Who do u think

Post by mario »

Doug Stand posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Bookies are offering 8 points on wigan
I'd take Warrington with that. They played some great stuff against St.Helens. Only for lack of discipline and a school boy error they would have won that match. All the time I was wathing the match I was thinking... these two teams are so far ahead of Wigan. Now I know the table tells its own story but if Warrington play like that against Wigan...there will be a 24 point margin in favour of Wires.
It all depends on how we play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Fraggle posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Bookies are offering 8 points on wigan
They offered 26 to UTC last week. If they're that far wrong again we'll win by a clear margin.
Or lose by one!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
I cant believe we are already saying that we WILL be lucky. We may aswell not even turn up
Reality really hurts doesnt it. Were average at best. Do Widnes by a pint and just about beat a team outside the SL. We lost the previous 3 games. Its not about giving up its realising were below average at the moment. Were in a slump whils the Wolves seem to be improving.

Yes the squad is getting stronger week by week with the return of some injured players, but if anyone out there thinks we start favourite for this then they really need help.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

thegimble posted:
Do Widnes by a pint
Mm a pint, yes please!

No no I very much doubt we are favourites to anyone to win that game but its not out of reach. We weren't favourites against Saints in th 2002 CC, still did it, then on ly a month after that we played them again and werent favourites, and won. It's gonna be hard, we all know that but there's still hope as long as they got a roasting for last weeks performance!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!