New Sponsor - 188BET

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: New Sponsor - 188BET

Post by Mike »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote:
Mike wrote: No, those were the reasons why, as I was saying, new imigrants from the EU and the rest of the World can't vote. You have to be here for over 5 years before you can even apply for citizenship BTW, and after the lengthy process to change your status you are then a British citizen, as as such of course you can vote. None of your "wave of recent imigrants" sweeping Corbyn to power will be ready to even apply for citizenship and vote by the next election, even if that was their dastardly plan and we suddenly decided to take in say 20M new people, all intent on voting Labour, and then make them British Citizens all in one go.
Well surely as the UK has seen net inward migration for years there will still be plenty of new voters each year as they qualify.
Exactly Dave O, and as I have stated, no need for any application for qualification if 18, and from a Commonwealth Country or the Irish Republic.

Why does Mike always try to twist things or ridicule other people on any issue of immigration when the future of this country is there for all to see?
Because I don't agree with your views on immigration.

Dave is correct that there are new voters each year. But I don't think you are correct in saying that they are party of a conspiracy to bring Corbyn to power. I think that is a hysterical overreaction based on fear. Hence pointing out the problems in your theory.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Owd Codger

Re: New Sponsor - 188BET

Post by Owd Codger »

Mike wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote: Well surely as the UK has seen net inward migration for years there will still be plenty of new voters each year as they qualify.
Exactly Dave O, and as I have stated, no need for any application for qualification if 18, and from a Commonwealth Country or the Irish Republic.

Why does Mike always try to twist things or ridicule other people on any issue of immigration when the future of this country is there for all to see?
Because I don't agree with your views on immigration.

Dave is correct that there are new voters each year. But I don't think you are correct in saying that they are party of a conspiracy to bring Corbyn to power. I think that is a hysterical overreaction based on fear. Hence pointing out the problems in your theory.
There you are again, who said anything about any conspiracy and the problem has nothing to do with any fear, just most facing the reality of the future.