Rumour - Is Gleeson coming to Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
manmonkey

Re: Rumour - Is Gleeson co...

Post by manmonkey »

wot do warrington species know about rugby? or anytning else for that matter!!:)
wigan till i die
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Well if they know as much as paul cullen then in fact i think they could almost nearly be most definately genius' :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
manmonkey

Post by manmonkey »

:D :) :o :roll:
wigan till i die
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

take no notice of the fool if his I.Q goes up by one point he will be a cabbage!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
grizwall

Post by grizwall »

Grow up, i wouldn't like to remind you of when the last time the "wire" won anything!! but then again i bet you couldn't tell me either. the last chance warrington had a chance of winning anything was in a certain final at wembley where a shattered shaun edwards took the micky by playing on with a broken eye socket and cheek bone.
Ah well, never mind. :lol:
portite

Post by portite »

I remeber Warrington giving us a good beating in the Regal Trophy Final a few years ago now, beating us by approx 34-2. Anyway that's history now. Let all fans look forward to the future. :D
botica

Post by botica »

How sad is this guy! Nothing happening on the wire messages he has to read the Wigan one. For gods sake, most of the Wigan fans don't know how to feel about a man who was the devil incarnate, what do we do? we have to hope he can do some good at Wigan or we would not be fans. Just like the Saints had to welcome Ellery/Murphy etc. I for one just hopes Mr Long doesn't follow him. Heard he threw off his shirt at the widnes match, Now that would be dreadful!!!!!! :sly:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
heydude

Post by heydude »

amazing warrington string a few wins together and all the little worms come out of the woodwork.wonder where these people (if i can call them that) were at the beginning of the season hmmmmm. :D
don't eat yellow snow
wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

:wink: I know that i promised to refrain from the use of sarcasm in future posts, but hey, when insults are thrown and corrots are dangled, it is extremely difficult to refrain from going in to, "respond and retaliate mode, as i hope you can understand! You are indeed correct in what you say MrsLam, but i can honestly say that my comments are merely meant to raise a smile, granted at other peoples expense, but on the other hand, i hope that other peoples comments that are aimed at myself, also raise a smile.Anyway, enough of all the shenanigans, back to the Rugby. Do you all really think that the amount of money it would take to buy Gleeson out of his contract at the Wire, would be worthwhile and couldnt be spent more wisely for the good of your club? :blush:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

wiresphs posted:
Do you all really think that the amount of money it would take to buy Gleeson out of his contract at the Wire, would be worthwhile and couldnt be spent more wisely for the good of your club? :blush:
Good point. He must be on his way already.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!