Wigan v Hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Wigan v Hull

Post by Caboosegg »

i wonder if anyone will point out that out of that pile of rubbish Smith had a good game.

Gildart is starting to worry me he becoming very ball greedy.

time Wane learns he cant do everything himself and get a decent attacking coach, Hull played well and we should of with that team out, upped our game and at least be a challenge.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Void of ideas simple as that.

Radford started pro coaching in 2013 and he's just, IMO, schooled the old head.

Wigan are flat lining under wane and until that is rectified we will be miles off.

He either changes the way we play or we change him.
Here Here :eusa17:

Prime example of Shaun Wanes expertise. Taking Gildart off and putting an injured Sarginson back on because he thinks he's more experienced. I just wish he would actually grow a spine and do whats right by Wigan. I can guarantee my house Lockers, Joel, Crosby and ISA will be first on his team sheet next week but after that performance they wouldn't get a reserve game for me. Is this just me who thinks this or im I going insane? Does form count for anything these days or is it a case of who you know or how much dosh your on?
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Void of ideas simple as that.

Radford started pro coaching in 2013 and he's just, IMO, schooled the old head.

Wigan are flat lining under wane and until that is rectified we will be miles off.

He either changes the way we play or we change him.
Here Here :eusa17:

Prime example of Shaun Wanes expertise. Taking Gildart off and putting an injured Sarginson back on because he thinks he's more experienced. I just wish he would actually grow a spine and do whats right by Wigan. I can guarantee my house Lockers, Joel, Crosby and ISA will be first on his team sheet next week but after that performance they wouldn't get a reserve game for me. Is this just me who thinks this or im I going insane? Does form count for anything these days or is it a case of who you know or how much dosh your on?

Yep they were all bloody awful.

Lockers was morphing into his pre-maguire penalty machine player, Joel looked massively unfit and the other two were useless . Williams looked frustrated .
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

yokozuna wrote:We did a lot better with Tautai on the pitch.
We did and then Wane took him off and we lost the momentum he gave. Wane is useless.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I said at the start of the season that Hull would be in the top four this year. They've recruited well whereas we haven't, again!! ????

Their pack is awesome!

We have the smallest/lightest pack, make that team, in SL & probably the Championship too.

We may be fit but you need weight & brawn to tackle opposition players!

Well done FC, I never expected us to win tonight anyway so not too disappointed ????

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:Getting the result we deserve. Outplayed.

I wonder if Wane won't be worried this week.
Well we know you're happy. Plenty to find fault with and you didn't even need to leave your armchair.

Sleep well!????
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Can you share some of that Undeclared solace which will hep you sleep? I'll struggle!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:

Well we know you're happy. Plenty to find fault with and you didn't even need to leave your armchair.
It's usually someone else who is childish enough to come out with a post like like that. Grow up.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:

It's usually someone else who is childish enough to come out with a post like like that. Grow up.
Done my growing up Dave. I reckon its your turn now!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Well we know you're happy. Plenty to find fault with and you didn't even need to leave your armchair.
Done my growing up Dave. I reckon its your turn now!
Well you could have fooled me with comments like that.