Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Season Tickets

Post by moto748 »

On season tickets, Stupid Question Dept :) :
Didn't really look at mine closely when I got it (never having had one before), but had a look last night and there's no bar-code. so you can't just use it like a normal ticket (as I had wrongly assumed). So are you reliant on showing it to an actual human being on the gate? Is that how it works? Or do you need to get a match-day ticket from somewhere?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote:On season tickets, Stupid Question Dept :) :
Didn't really look at mine closely when I got it (never having had one before), but had a look last night and there's no bar-code. so you can't just use it like a normal ticket (as I had wrongly assumed). So are you reliant on showing it to an actual human being on the gate? Is that how it works? Or do you need to get a match-day ticket from somewhere?
Works a bit like a contactless credit card.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

moto748 wrote:On season tickets, Stupid Question Dept :) :
Theres a slot you just put your one end of your season ticket in it and it reads the card.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Ah, OK, thanks guys. There's nothing to indicate on the card, it never occurred to me it'd be chipped. Such hi-tech!
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Pity it's not a high tech pitch !
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:Pity it's not a high tech pitch !
Heh! :D