Friday Night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Saint Rob

Re: Friday Night

Post by Saint Rob »

Sts will win 32-26 and it will be a cricking game
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

With more players out i cant see us playin a close game, im not sure if wer fielding a weaker side than last time
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

You didn't have a weaker side than last time ! YOU DIDNT HAVE A SIDE AT ALL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ruzzle

Post by Ruzzle »

What you fail to realise my friend is that the thumping we recieved at the hands of you guys last time was a genius tactic by Millward to make you think we were a bad side. Tonight we will come out and play distinctly average, thus surprising you and putting you on the back foot. From this we will nick it by a couple of points!! :D :eh:
Welski

Post by Welski »

Ruzzle posted:
What you fail to realise my friend is that the thumping we recieved at the hands of you guys last time was a genius tactic by Millward to make you think we were a bad side. Tonight we will come out and play distinctly average, thus surprising you and putting you on the back foot. From this we will nick it by a couple of points!! :D :eh:
:lol:
Class

Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
superleague

Post by superleague »

does any1 else think that saintrob is a bit sad because hes on a wigan message board ????
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

superleague posted:
does any1 else think that saintrob is a bit sad because hes on a wigan message board ????
No, I'm quite happy for fans of other clubs come on here so long as they're prepared to contribute constructively. Idiots coming on here just to slag of Wigan RLFC or whose sole aim is to wind people up are not tolerated but saintrob doesn't seem to have adopted that approach so as far as I'm concerned he's welcome here.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

superleague posted:
Not really, hes the only saints fan i've seen on a wigan message board who appears to have a brain.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mrs_carney posted:
superleague posted:
Not really, hes the only saints fan i've seen on a wigan message board who appears to have a brain.
Are you saying he isn't really a Saints fan?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Harsh rob, harsh!!! :lol:

I did say "appears" to have a brain, come on out of all them saints fans theres got to be one with a brain who isn't a complete pillock, maybe we have that one. Or as you say he may not be a saints fan.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3