Wigan vs Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Wigan vs Saints

Post by Firestarter »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:21 pm How did we just win that
Easy …… we played out our skin against a knob ref……. 4 times he pulled us for offside when they were offside all game…… even the misses had to agree via the pause button( which never happens lol)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

After my semi final day turned into a long forgotten weekend of babysitting my afternoon has had me sat outside having a tea party with my granddaughter and her toys did wigan win?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

We played well enough in the first to get us out of jail
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Matty peet is so good to listen to - he always calls the games exactly as they were in his interviews
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im gonna be fit for final get in…… lesson learned, dont protect a comfortable lead
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'm shaking like a squatting collie after that like :shock: :shock: :D
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Easy …… we played out our skin against a knob ref……. 4 times he pulled us for offside when they were offside all game…… even the misses had to agree via the pause button( which never happens lol)
Questionable call for knockback try. Definitely offside and did not go to the screen was strange. Offsides were one-sided and was obvious he pinged us for 4 sets and differential from a scrum. But most questionable call is the highshot towards the end. Everone saw it he was not giving it until he got a call and it was not from touch judge.

Saints best player wore green
saint

Post by saint »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:12 pm If we had a proper top end 9 we would dominate this league
You won pal but don’t get carried away .

Well done ,
Totally deserved -
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

thegimble wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:33 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Questionable call for knockback try. Definitely offside and did not go to the screen was strange. Offsides were one-sided and was obvious he pinged us for 4 sets and differential from a scrum. But most questionable call is the highshot towards the end. Everone saw it he was not giving it until he got a call and it was not from touch judge.

Saints best player wore green
For a minute I even thought he was thinking of tackling Farrell when he came back towards the posts, just lucky Farrell side stepped him.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Was it a Stains timekeeper?????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.