latics in the final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: latics in the final

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I bet you feel better for getting that little lot off your chest!! :)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I'm really pleased for them. I'm not a great football fan but lean towards Liverpool if anybody. However, I really enjoyed Wigan's winning defeat by Arsenal and couldn't help cheering them on.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Shut up Pie Eaters, that's not an opinion that's a random outburst and there's no need for it.

This thread was going fine but there's always one that has to ruin it, and I suppose you're going to claim that a Latics fan once had a go at you and that's why you hate them bla bla boring, you're just as bad and you're the reason threads like this are banned.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mrs Lam, the decline was prior to the salary cap. Some very bad decisions were made. The advent of Salary Cap meant we were not in a strong position and the salary cap creates a huge lag between improvements and on field success.

The salary Cap and 20/20 do produce a levelling out but not in the way they should. SL standard players are filtered away from those clubs that produce them to clubs with no motivation to do so. Hence, the pool of talent never grows. Huddersfield are a classic example of a parasite club who exemplify the failure of the salary cp and 20/20. Yet, they are heralded and championed by some. Salford are going down the same route.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm not deleting everything you say, just the 2 that were randomly offensive

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

someone isnt doing a good moderating job........ you can delete a psot if it is aabusive to someone or contians swearing or violence etc but if someone expresses their hate for a club such as wigan athletic then it isnt against the board is it? i mean all pie eaters said was he hated them and everything to do with them. that doesnt hurt no one on hear i hope and it is ones opinion in which case if it isnt valued then at elast it should be respected :angry:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Psycho, would you like to take a look back at the last time someone "only said they hate latics and everything to do with them" and see the groups of just innocently browsing Latics fans that were annoyed by such pathetic, needless messages and wanted to voice their also hateful opinion towards the users on this board? Then you can decide for yourself whether you want it to turn into an RL fan type discussion area.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

pie eaters posted:
I agree you have let your family down, you have let your friends down but more importantly you have let yourself down............. AGAIN
:D *shakes head in wonder*

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

MrsLam posted:
Psycho, would you like to take a look back at the last time someone "only said they hate latics and everything to do with them" and see the groups of just innocently browsing Latics fans that were annoyed by such pathetic, needless messages and wanted to voice their also hateful opinion towards the users on this board? Then you can decide for yourself whether you want it to turn into an RL fan type discussion area.
it is pie eaters opinion. alot of his posts can be offensive (sorry) but if his opinion is that he hates the latics then he isnt harming anyone is he. you quiet happy to leave the featherstone thread post on which said "who the hell are fev" but you didnt delete that and it was quite offensive to chris taylor. the fact is it was his opinion on the latics, it didnt contain swearing and it didnt contain any abusive remarks towards any member of the board.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

We're not exactly seen as rivals to Featherstone are we? We've never experienced a problem with them being on here having a go either.
It saves time and effort on my behalf and on other moderators behalf if a Latics fan is reading these messages, because they will come on and argue in defense of their team and why not. The reason for the first message being deleted is arguable but the second message was offensive you can't argue against that one and that is why it was deleted. It involved swearing and insulting and therefore has gone.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!