wakey predictions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Little Miss

Re: wakey predictions

Post by Little Miss »

46-10 to Wigan!

I'm being positive just like it says on every single thread I've read on here today!

:roll:
The good looking one!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

26-24 to us. I will be there cheering them on. Come on the Wariors.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Flash posted:
Fawdoffshed posted:
Flash posted: I won't keep going over the rules as it is well covered above. FYI the decision wasn't referred to the video ref which just compounds the repeated ineptitude shown by this particular ref in Wigan games!
Hey...stop shouting. I only asked and as I've said before, I'm relatively new to this game and am genuinely impressed by the knowledge shown by the majority of the posters on here. I was only giving it the way I saw it. And I still think it was a fair try. :doz:

Regarding ineptitude by the particular referee in question in Wigan games, all I can say that, as in life, you take the rough with the smooth. It all evens itself out eventually. I detect a little "We're always being badly done to" trait creeping in. You've got to take it on the chin. There's no referee out to get Wigan if that's what you think. There's many a time the call has gone in Wigan's favour...and you know it. :cool:
I do accept that. I wasn't shouting (nice word, by the way!) just correcting the premise on which you were basing your argument. The point I was making in the original post, if you just look back, was that certain people can't see where the next win is coming from. I was merely pointing out that, but for two incorrect decisions, we could have won on Friday, whether we deserved to or not. Just one point I would like to make though, is that it doesn't really matter whether you thought it was a try or not. According to the rules of the game it wasn't. Therefore it was a bad decision by the referee. It always seems to be the case that when bad decisions go against us they cost us points. As I mentioned earlier the same ref cost us points against Wakey last season, so this isn't a 'one-off' that evens itself out.
flash was it the same ref :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

Fawdoffshed posted:
Little Miss posted:
46-10 to Wigan!

I'm being positive just like it says on every single thread I've read on here today!

:roll:
Is that tackles missed you're referring to? :lol:

Positive vibes!!! Your not getting this are you? :shau:
The good looking one!
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

Fawdoffshed posted:
Little Miss posted:
Fawdoffshed posted: Is that tackles missed you're referring to? :lol:

Positive vibes!!! Your not getting this are you? :shau:
The irony is obviously quite lost on you Little Miss. :cool:
Obviously... :blush:
The good looking one!
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

Fawdoffshed posted:
Little Miss posted:
Fawdoffshed posted: The irony is obviously quite lost on you Little Miss. :cool:
Obviously... :blush:
Little Miss. If you look at message in the majority of my postings, you'll see that I'm as positive a person as you could wish to meet or be behind our team. I'm a winner. Always have been, am...and always will be.

I was trying to be funny with a play on words with you regarding the score you posted. With the team playing the way they are and my recent posting regarding missed tackles, had you read them, the penny would have dropped.

As I've said previously...it must be my age. :D
Patronising old.....! :D

The good looking one!
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

26-12 to us.

We're going to actually defend and complete our sets, AND we're not going to give away silly penalties.

I thought last week's match was crucial - well this one is twice as important.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Round and round we go…were we stop no body knows :lol:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Fawdoffshed posted:
The referee in question has indeed a reputation for "posing" as does his "boss", but in general, they get the calls right and we should be thankful they give up their time to do what is, in essence, an onerous and thankless task.
To be honest, KK has always been one of the worst referees. Inconsistency has always seemed to be his middle name, he'll often penalise one team for something whilst letting the same thing go for the other. Forward passes were a good example on Friday, he let a lot go before finally penalising one that wasn't really any worse than a half dozen that had gone before but un-noticed. These weren't "line balls" or "momentum rule" things, they were passes that were a good few degrees forward but he wasn't interested.

Interestingly, the Cas fans are complaining about the number of penalties KK did give us on Friday, and yet we're unhappy thinking that we should have had even more...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

i'm not trying to jinx us, but 38-4 wakefield
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!