Dobson 4 moran

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

Re: Dobson 4 moran

Post by damien morrissey »

Lockers15 posted:
My friend is Moran's next door neighbour n she said that he knew he was going at the latest being the end of the season and he wants to go back to syndey. But what annoyed me about what he said was that he is the only player on the team that is performaing and he has no support from anyone.
He must be talking about some Elvis routine in the sheds otherwise he is seriously deluded.
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

I'd pick my 2 year old daughter before Moron. When he goes i'm throwing him a leaving party can't wait. :lol:
Pain is temporary pride is forever
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Moran is the one negative I hold against Lammy
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

cpwigan posted:
Moran is the one negative I hold against Lammy
Agreed, for it was Lammy who recommended him to be his own replacement.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Dawber

Post by Dawber »

DaveO posted:
Latest news is this:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/rugbyleague ... 13,00.html

Dave
That is what BBC Radio Manchester have just said also,
No smoke without fire and all that, I feel we will be hearing some good news in a little while. I wonder what Moran is thinking of all this he must be gutted.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Dawber posted:

That is what BBC Radio Manchester have just said also,
No smoke without fire and all that, I feel we will be hearing some good news in a little while. I wonder what Moran is thinking of all this he must be gutted.
Lets hope it does not fall through at the 11th hour. I can't see how the RFL can refuse to agree. They let him play for Les Cats with no first grade experience.

Now he has 12 first grade games under his bet so how can they object? If they do then it will be enough fuel to keep conspiracy theorists going for decades.

So it seems to me it ought to be down to the Home Office.

Dave
Wigan Watcher

DOBSON DILEMMA

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Dobson Dilemma

I know this may be going over ground all ready trampled.

Of this morning the corridors of the JJB are buzzing with anticipation that Dobson is coming but it may be around three weeks away. People within the club are confident that they will obtain a work permit for him but have decided not to make any official statement to the press or discuss anything with the players even though it is common knowledge. As to were Dobson is at the moment, Lindsay as been quoted as saying he does not know if he is in the country or not, make of this what you will!

The word is that it is business as usual on the training pitch with Moran firmly in the team and he his determined to prove himself.

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I agree with you Dave.

The laws in France are more relaxed than over here even though they should be exactly the same with European law superseding all other laws. This is the trick card Wigan most play to get their man. British law should now back down and grant a work permit because the precedence has been set by France who have in fact flouted European law with Rugby league head Quarters turning a blind eye.

DaveO

Re: DOBSON DILEMMA

Post by DaveO »

Wigan Watcher posted:
As to were Dobson is at the moment, Lindsay as been quoted as saying he does not know if he is in the country or not, make of this what you will!

The word is that it is business as usual on the training pitch with Moran firmly in the team and he his determined to prove himself.
So was Dobson on the trianing pitch yesterday or not?

Moran can do what he likes to prove himself but if Dobson arrives surely he must be the quota player to leave?

I should also add if Moran had proved himself before now he would not be facing gettng cut and if he only decided to pull his finger out now a 19 year old kid looks to be taking his place what the hell has he been doing in the last 14 games?

Dave