'Attack on East Stand Drummers' (Binders)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: 'Attack on East Stand ...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Eaststander posted:
You keep bangin that drum lad and we'll keep clapping and chanting along with you. We can't expect passion on the field if we can't be passionate in the stands...Make some noise :eusa3:
Salford showed us how to do that on saturday.
NNNOOOO!!! The drums I can stand as long as they are beating to an actual rhythm but those bloody horns that just blared constantly all evening did my head in!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Nine posted:

[rant]Ancientnloyal - shame on you for saying "hate the older 'knowledgeable supporters'". What a stupid remark, I thought better of you. Go and look "hate" up in the dictionary, by the way, then think about the wars and murder it leads to, and put things in perspective. :angry: [rant over]
Nine... what I meant to say was... I hate the older supporters who say they have been watching Wigan for 50 years and show that they are more 'worthy' a supporter, or know more about Wigan than younger people who have been watching them for a season or two... in a way have a better right to be a wigan supporter, if you know what I mean, its just those who bring stuff like that up, overrulling younger people so that they are 'right'.

I do like older fans, love em, my grandad still goes and im surrounded by older people in south stand. Its great!

sorry if I mentioned things wrong Nine.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Eaststander posted:
You keep bangin that drum lad and we'll keep clapping and chanting along with you. We can't expect passion on the field if we can't be passionate in the stands...Make some noise :eusa3:
NNNOOOO!!! The drums I can stand as long as they are beating to an actual rhythm but those bloody horns that just blared constantly all evening did my head in!!
:) :lol1:

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
Nine

Post by Nine »

ancientnloyal posted:
Nine posted:

[rant]Ancientnloyal - shame on you for saying "hate the older 'knowledgeable supporters'". What a stupid remark, I thought better of you. Go and look "hate" up in the dictionary, by the way, then think about the wars and murder it leads to, and put things in perspective. :angry: [rant over]
Nine... what I meant to say was... I hate the older supporters who say they have been watching Wigan for 50 years and show that they are more 'worthy' a supporter, or know more about Wigan than younger people who have been watching them for a season or two... in a way have a better right to be a wigan supporter, if you know what I mean, its just those who bring stuff like that up, overrulling younger people so that they are 'right'.

I do like older fans, love em, my grandad still goes and im surrounded by older people in south stand. Its great!

sorry if I mentioned things wrong Nine.
Fair enough, I'll give you an aunty-like hug and let you off! And I'll tell you who's the best supporter - the one who loyally backs the team no matter what. And you and I both stand equal there, together with many others, don't we?
Squad number 18!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

we do

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

me too :D
Bear

Post by Bear »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Eaststander posted:
Why dont you try and drum then :doz:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

that attack on binder was wrong

Binders are great... i stood next to them at bradford and they are reet as out. he can even drum whilst drinking vodk, i mean vimto :lol: Binder i`ll see you in the east next year and maybe if i find some quid a kids :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Group together at Salford on Friday week instead of waiting a year to get in the East

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

im going to salford definatly... Hull yeah proberbly because the coach leaves at 3 30 and i finish school at 3 20... get my mum run me up and get changed in the car

as for the east on friday, if i find a quid a kid ticket i will go