Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Re: Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Post by SJ »

We've had 25 pages of prescient hot air( enough to increase alleged global warming. The fact is we voted to leave the EU. Whatever follows we just have to get on with it
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

SJ wrote:We've had 25 pages of prescient hot air( enough to increase alleged global warming. The fact is we voted to leave the EU. Whatever follows we just have to get on with it

well said
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:We've had 25 pages of prescient hot air( enough to increase alleged global warming. The fact is we voted to leave the EU. Whatever follows we just have to get on with it
Yes we do, and folk are eager to get on with your folly aren't they?
Let's hope the cut in interest rates keeps the job losses down as is the aim, and let's hope the triple lock on pensions doesn't come under threat?
Perhaps when the interest rates come down again it may be a good time to buy a coffin and withdraw all savings and put them in there, Ken Dodd fashion but on a bigger scale?
SJ are you another one that doesn't like being reminded that three rich clowns told you lies?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

About time this was locked seeing as the bitter big babies are still spitting their dummies imo
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:About time this was locked seeing as the bitter big babies are still spitting their dummies imo
You needn't reply to my irritation unless it's bothering you?
Why do you want to lock free debate? Is it not democracy that you don't get being a member of the EU or is because you don't expect you aspirations to be met that you voted to leave for?
That £350 million bus banner still keeps getting a mention in the media I noticed? What a massive tempter for the halfwits that was?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

medlocke wrote:About time this was locked seeing as the bitter big babies are still spitting their dummies imo
I think most will agree with you.

One having a bigger dummy than the others!
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:
I think most will agree with you.

One having a bigger dummy than the others!

Why? Have you done a survey? If you want to get personal I'll always beat you cos I'm an idiot and will beat you with experience Whelley! SJ said!!! :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

SJ is right (I stopped reading this days/weeks ago); we voted Brexit and need to get on with it whatever the consequences will be.

I voted to leave and do not fit the streotypes but in previous years I would have voted to stay. I like the original EU, I dislike the modern day/future EU.

There are people who voted leave and others who voted remain but I can and hopefully others can respect their opinions.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

There's great sketch in tomorrow's Guardian from the writers of "Yes Minister" on Brexit.
Well worth a read and very funny.

"Brexit means Brexit but no one knows what Brexit means, apart from Brexit means Brexit".
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It will be comedic Ted until they eventually get on with it.