tim smith

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: tim smith

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/

on the right hand side just click the video..its about barrett but theres a few seconds with Smith saying he as talked to a few at the club.
It will work now Hawkeye :)
No it won't .... :lol:
We're sorry that you can’t access ninemsn right now – we are undergoing essential maintenance to make the site a better experience for our visitors. Please accept our sincere apologies and do come back shortly…
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
southern warrrior wrote:sorry i live in oz so saw it on channel nine dont know when and if its on
Why are you sorry :D I know I wouldn't be sorry if I lived in Oz :cool: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever been? Take NZ over Oz any day.

Dave
Never had the chance, but yes, I'd would like to see both countries before I die, and yes again I think I would prefer NZ :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Super League alert for Tim
CONTROVERSIAL Aussie star Tim Smith could be on his way to Super League.

The 23-year-old half back was suspended by Parramatta Eels last year after allegations of drunken behaviour.

Smith - named Australia’s Rookie of the Year in 2005 - booked himself into a rehab clinic on a full-time basis shortly afterwards.

Eels lifted his suspension in January this year on condition he stuck to various sanctions, including doing charity work.

But Smith’s career took another nosedive when he then admitted having bipolar disorder and asked for indefinite leave from the club.

Smith, who is still out of the game, said at the time that he couldn’t cope with the constant criticism from the media.

But it now looks like he might be willing to relaunch his career in England.

Harlequins are understood to be interested and Wigan are also believed to be considering making a move for the troubled player.

Smith is a big pal and former team-mate of Mark Riddell who will join Wigan from Parramatta next season.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... y%20League
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/

on the right hand side just click the video..its about barrett but theres a few seconds with Smith saying he as talked to a few at the club.
It will work now Hawkeye :)
No it won't .... :lol:
We're sorry that you can’t access ninemsn right now – we are undergoing essential maintenance to make the site a better experience for our visitors. Please accept our sincere apologies and do come back shortly…
Josie try the link i put to it. Just tried it and it worked
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I think his signing will be announced v. shortly now that Trent has been officially released from the remainder of his contract.

Signing his "replacement" was supposed to be part of any deal to release Barrett early.

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10 ... x?id=51402
But the process to receive a formal release took longer than expected as Wigan weren't keen to agree until they found a capable replacement, which AAP revealed last week was likely to be former Parramatta star halfback Tim Smith.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

So, obviously Phelps wasn't signed as the supposed replacement for Barrett, as some on here indicated. :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

Stalker alert on my part I know but Mark Riddell's status on facebook is 'Mark Riddell is pumped up for Timmy Smith, the boys are back in town'
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dawn O wrote:Stalker alert on my part I know but Mark Riddell's status on facebook is 'Mark Riddell is pumped up for Timmy Smith, the boys are back in town'
You are Yicker and i claim my five pound
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

medlocke wrote:
Dawn O wrote:Stalker alert on my part I know but Mark Riddell's status on facebook is 'Mark Riddell is pumped up for Timmy Smith, the boys are back in town'
You are Yicker and i claim my five pound
:o

Spooky

I aint posted it anywhere else.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

that is a fantastic interview with the lad and he looks raring to go! It will help him with Piggy over here and also he will be out of the media spotlight! This could potentially be the worst signing we have ever made or potentially the best signing we have ever made.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!