Karl Price

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

Re: Karl Price

Post by stevo38 »

wigan have had well over 12 months to get this lad fit so someones not been doing there job ,he s got the making of a decent player and it looks like another club is gona get the benefit ,like many before him he will come back to bite us ,just look how many ex wiganers at huddersfield are now having a stormer ,we even tried to re-sign hodgson theres a deep rooted problem at wigan that needs sortin out
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Some onus must fall at Karls feet though as at the end of the day if he knows he isn't fit why is he not putting in extra training. Your not telling me a professional athlete has no idea how to get themselves fit. I agree the conditioning team need booting out but Why isn't Karl picking up the slack, when Pat knew he was crap with the boot he took it on himself to stay after training to practice.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

It wasn`t just Monday night , we watched Pryce play at Salford as well . He looks like a lumbering pudding , people at the side of kept saying he`s not fit .
I agree to be wearing a Wigan jersey.
But this is another example of Noble playing nothing players and letting players like Goulding go .
Reminds me of Millward and Eric Hughes they were also poor at identifing our up and coming good players .

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i have paid good money for him and Daryl Goulding
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME