Re Noble which do you think will happen?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
1920rugby

Re: Re Noble which do you think will happen?

Post by 1920rugby »

got to the point of no return watching after mondays performance ..
Noble must take the blame for basic boring rugby of which we cannot even do schoolboy basics anymore.
Shaun Wane should be given the job to bring the pride back to the shirt and the entertaining rugby we see from our under 21s and 18s.
Do it now
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

1920rugby wrote:got to the point of no return watching after mondays performance ..
Noble must take the blame for basic boring rugby of which we cannot even do schoolboy basics anymore.
Shaun Wane should be given the job to bring the pride back to the shirt and the entertaining rugby we see from our under 21s and 18s.
Do it now
:eusa2: :eusa2: POST OF THE WEEK
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

mike binder wrote:
1920rugby wrote:got to the point of no return watching after mondays performance ..
Do it now
:eusa2: :eusa2: POST OF THE WEEK
It's a good way to enter the building.

Welcome aboard.
mickh

Post by mickh »

Just seen the Superleague Show, they commented on Wigan's demise. The comentator tried to commit the guest to saying how long Mr Noble had left, asking "2 matches do you think?"
The guest replied "Brian Noble is a great one for building confidences of the players up, and he will turn it around".

Will the real Brian Noble please stand up, I think we have an imposter at the club!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

If Nobby does go (and i dont think he will before his contract is up)we cant risk appointing an inexperienced coach like Wane.We need to look down under for a top coach who will be available for next year.Perhaps then Wane can be groomed to take over.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

old hooker wrote:If Nobby does go (and i dont think he will before his contract is up)we cant risk appointing an inexperienced coach like Wane.We need to look down under for a top coach who will be available for next year.Perhaps then Wane can be groomed to take over.
No one is suggesting appointing Wane on a permanent basis but as a caretaker until a coach for next season can be found.

The idea is just keeping Nobby on while a coach for next season is found would do more harm than good.

There will also come a point this season when Nobby will know one way or the other if he has a contract for next season. If he does not then I can't see the point in persisting with him given the results.

Dave
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I wouldn't give it to Wane, if it goes tits up and no improvement he may leave the club and scupper our youth development teams. I dont know Shaun but I'd be pretty pleased with the job he's doing currently.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

ancientnloyal wrote:I wouldn't give it to Wane, if it goes tits up and no improvement he may leave the club and scupper our youth development teams. I dont know Shaun but I'd be pretty pleased with the job he's doing currently.
I was saying roughly the same to Nobbys girl the other week AnL.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

we know Mick Hogan does :)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame