Wigan v Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thomo

Re: Wigan v Wakefield

Post by thomo »

how did our pack look today - did they front up and look aggressive

I still have concerns - do we have anymore size on the likes of Presscott, Fielden, Joel, Hansen or O'Carroll
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

A more detailed report in the WEP:

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Wake ... 5987299.jp

Bit worrying that all the reports are still mentioning Phelps's weaknesses in defence, I was hoping he'd have improved that aspect of his game.
thomo

Post by thomo »

what was king in the bin for?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

dissent
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

THE 18th Man wrote:at least we have a second kicker now well done Phelps, good to see Goulding on the score sheet twice. sounds like a good game and also MM would have learnt alot about his saquad with this performace, especially in the last 10 minutes
I agree it is nice to see Phelps taking conversions but surely he would be third choice behind Deacon?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

just got back from wakey and as expected we was rusty in firs half then fitness came in and we came back.
thought it was weird playing in 4 20 minute quarters.
IN WANE WE TRUST
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

What were Feka and piggy looking like?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

exile in Tiger country wrote:What were Feka and piggy looking like?
exile in Tiger country wrote:What were Feka and piggy looking like?
Feka looks fantastic & Piggy.....well

"you're not Piggy anymore, you're not Piggy anymore" ha ha its "Piglet" now :lol: :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

thank god for this site and it´s info.Sat here in llorette de mar bored to buggery.Thank god i am reading our wonderful site.And thank god for a win.Back on tuesday.
D0gz0fWar

Post by D0gz0fWar »

Feka looked a slim figure of a man, i almost missed him running out at the start of the game, good to see he has not lost any of the "Bish Bash Wallop". Piggy, my god i have never seen him move so fast when he scored his try, i almost thought that some one had dropped a burger on the floor besides the burger van. Thought they started a but rusty, but to be expected, fitness told towards the end, wigan still had some steam left, whereas Wakey were running out of gas.

Good on the lads on the win, although the 4 quarters thing was a bit weird. Can see Wakey being a hard to place to go this season for any team?