I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Re: I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Post by Susi »

perhaps reserved seating in all stands would be better.
also maybe stop serving beer to take into the stands, I know that would be very up popular with the decent fans who like a pint, (me included). But it may stop these stupid animals
pedro

Post by pedro »

someone should just leather him

sent him to the east...ill send white elephant over for a chat :wink:
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

I stand up at the top of the South Stand myself and can vouch that 95% of the lads up there are well behaved theres just one or two pillocks who cant handle their ale who think its a laugh to throw stuff and fight with each other which they we're doing at Bradford away the other week..... I'd just like to distance myself from being one of these, as me and my friend who I go with drive to games so we dont drink. Hope it doesnt cause people to move to east or west because the south can get really noisy when everyone gets behind the team and it would be a shame if that stopped because of one or two clowns!!!
botica

Post by botica »

Don't worry South-Stander

We love the atmosphere in the south stand, its why we sit there!

BUT those 5% are ruining what is a family outing for a lot of people. I wouldn't hesitate in gaining evidence to present to the club and will do if anything happens around me.

I remember being 18 believe it or not and going to watch the game with my mates. We too had a drink or 3 before during and after the games. Into Wigan for 12, stay in pubs til 2 then down to central park for 3. Good days :D
But we never caused any trouble, and never ever saw trouble with your own fans, well thats just stupid. TBH i only recall trouble with KR and Warrington. I just got out of the way and let the police and stewards sort them out.

Something has to give or people will stop bring their children, future fans will drop off in droves or worse those kids will think thats how you behave when watching sport!
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

For gods sake everybody stop moaning and get together something to present to he club. Be proactive instead of coming on here moaning about the problem. Enough people have posted on here to get the clubs attention if you have a an issue.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

pedro wrote:someone should just leather him

sent him to the east...ill send white elephant over for a chat :wink:
:lol: :lol:
WIGAN TILL I DIE