MELBOURNE STORM

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: MELBOURNE STORM

Post by Nezza Faz »

I saw this match on our nrl channel - it was like watching the Catalan game over again !

Each time a bomb went up the defender dropped it cold & the warriors scored. And a couple of them didn't look too difficult to catch.

Also, i don't think Billy Slater was all that good in this match - it just goes to show players are only human & mistakes happen. Its just the good teams keep it to the minimum thru' the season, and the Storm are a good side. Just like Wigan - keep the faith !
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

I know that we aren`t going to win every game this season. I am happy though when they put in the effort. A couple of things were off in our game this week but I know my team will be working hard this week at training to correct these errors.
PURPLE THROUGH & THROUGH
GO STORM... :)
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Hi everyone.STORM thrashed the knights 42-12..In the first half it was a tight affair but after half time we decided we had better play some footy. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stormfan wrote:Hi everyone.STORM thrashed the knights 42-12..In the first half it was a tight affair but after half time we decided we had better play some footy. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Well done to the Storm :)

You'll be in a better mood then :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Well...............According to some bitter fans,(north of the Mighty Murray),Storm only won it because the touchies - refs & commentators,(?) hate the Knights :roll:
Must have been at a different game to me :lol:
Both sides had their chances & the Knights came out strong but seemed rudderless once Gidley got injured.

Storm won it despite their sloppy play & uncharacteristic errors...............What does THAT say about the Knights :doz:

Roll on next Saturday.........Broncos v Storm at Suncorp with both teams fielding stars backing up from the VB Test :cool:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

STORM will be without their Rep stars next week against the donkeys. Craig Bellamy is going to rest the players..Cam Smith,Billy and Cooper cronk.
I don`t think Giggles going off injured in the game the other night would have made much difference to the scoreline in the end.I thought the nits had the better of the refs in the game.Nits are a middle of the road team.maybe next season they might learn not to depend on Giggles to win them games
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

I will be at the Quins game on the 13th May. You should be able to pick me out as I will be PROUDLY wearing my STORM jersey. come and say hello :D
What stand am I in Josie?(can`t remember) :conf:
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Craig Bellamy is going to rest the players..Cam Smith,Billy and Cooper Cronk.
Not convinced he will 'rest' our 5 reps,since backing up inside 24 hrs is not as painful/draining as backing up after a day or so layoff.
The only one you can guarantee being rested is Champion.Too much of a long haul from Albury to Coolangatta :eh:

BTW - Have a great holiday :wink:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stormfan wrote:I will be at the Quins game on the 13th May. You should be able to pick me out as I will be PROUDLY wearing my STORM jersey. come and say hello :D
What stand am I in Josie?(can`t remember) :conf:
West Stand!!! Phone me when you land on Tuesday :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

hi Josie. will call you on thursday.Just had to buy phone today(Wed) & its recharging now. Flight and some sight seeing has caught up with us tonight. :doz: