FORGET SILVERWARE THIS YEAR!!!!!! - Waste of space!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: FORGET SILVERWARE THIS YEAR!!!!!! - Waste of space!!!!!!

Post by josie andrews »

the winky one wrote:
Dobby wrote:
p s. does anyone know why my profile shows me offline when
i'm logged in
So does mine. It is something I have never really noticed before to be honest.

Dobby there appears to be a problem with the site, someone has mentioned it on another post..Josie has e-mailed Mike

Mike had already read about it before I got chance to email him :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

This French team are not such a mediocre French team, they have only lost once in their last 10 games, by not just playing duff teams. They turned Wire over away from home too.
The Frogs will be a force in the play-off's for sure.
The narrow pitch in Montpellier suited their style of Rugby too I am sure.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Precisely PM. I don't see em finishing outside Top 6!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

botica wrote:What are you on?
We lost a game to a team that are hard to beat at home, are on a high because they pulled off a shock win away and were always on the + with the short turn around we had.

The loss at home made the team re look and i am sure this will too. October is a long way away. The GF is in closer reach of anyone in the top 4 than ever before.
Precisely,they are a hard team to beat at home,therfore if we finish down the table we may have to play them away again.Just an opinion,ps i am on nothing and dont need to be rude to put my point across.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

HGWarrior wrote:
old hooker wrote:........ but if we are out of the top 2 then we will find it very difficult to get to the GF.
Why does it matter if we are outside the top 2? If we are at the top of our game at the end of the season then anywhere in the top 4 is good enough.
If it did not matter then the top 2 sides would not contest the GF in the vast majority of cases..I did not say it is impossible,just more difficult.
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

Hanley the God! wrote:Humiliated once, Embarassed twice by an average French side.

It's quiet simple, how to sort this out ....

Send Maguire back to Australia now, nice new ideas last year, nothing new this year. :eh:

His heads's not in it any more!

Team must be fed up of relying of Tomkins and Richards, take them out of the team and we are nuffed! Bout time somebody else stood out and played for the shirt.

Never yet seen a great performance all season.

Hoffman - Great start to season, not bothered anymore!

Lima - Liability and no go forward, waste of space. Can't even pull up his socks!

Finch - I'd pay his fare home tomorrow. Crap! What a chuffin waste of time. Adds nothing to the team, waste of a player!

Seems Maguire is committed to playing his home boys, but not helping team. In fact, I'd guess this somewhat pisses off the other home grown players.

:angry:
i havent read what everyone else has put back to this but did you go the game ? or saw we lost and then came out with a load of rubbish. typical wigan fans finch was a good signing last week this week were paying his fare home, lima good tackler and does his work, hoffman arguably our best forward all year!!
the game was on a difficult pitch was peeing down lots of penalties and the catalans a top 6 side defended really well and they had a good big pack out , we played with 3 props!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best fans dont slag there team off and proudly wear their shirt when we even lose like the thousends of fans after the game still singing !!!!

wire for the title you should go and support warrington !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Good post Dean. Some people should remember that a lot of dirty polluted water has passed under the bridge since Hanley was a God in a cherry and white shirt!
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

Kittwazzer wrote:Good post Dean. Some people should remember that a lot of dirty polluted water has passed under the bridge since Hanley was a God in a cherry and white shirt!
thanks just think the team lost a game !! we was in montpellier cost the four of us just under 2000pound like many others, yet we didnt go around saying we was rubbish but said we was out musceled and this post wound me up but lets not write off the season we are joint 2 with agame in hand lets get the momentum and use this loss as a way of pushing our season on and winning trophies !!! come on wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Kittwazzer wrote:Precisely PM. I don't see em finishing outside Top 6!
Could even be top 4 at a push KW, its not beyond them if they continue to play like they are.
They are a very confident outfit, you just had to see it in their attitude at the DW.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Winky before you start writing examples off of poor play , please remember we went and saw the uninterested display from a Wigan team we spent well over a thousand pounds to go and watch a team that weren t up to it .

Before you start rubbishing comments respect the people who went and saw what was a poor display .