Re: Crusaders gone , Wigan grade A status

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

onedego wrote:you dont need a solicitor. Google the Freedom of Information Act, have a read through, and then write to them asking for the information in relation to point X,Y,Z of the Freedom of Information Act, and they'll have to reply.
To the best of my knowledge, FOIA only applies to Public Authorities. The RFL won't be affected by it. Nice idea though!
onedego

Post by onedego »

Kittwazzer wrote:
onedego wrote:you dont need a solicitor. Google the Freedom of Information Act, have a read through, and then write to them asking for the information in relation to point X,Y,Z of the Freedom of Information Act, and they'll have to reply.
To the best of my knowledge, FOIA only applies to Public Authorities. The RFL won't be affected by it. Nice idea though!
Ahhh, but doesn't the RFL receive funding from The Sports Council? If that is the case, as it's publicly funded, you can receive certain information.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

They would just stonewall. Worse still, Nigel would turn his back, bend over and pull a mooney.

OMG, that's an image I need to erase before I go to bed!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

OMG? OMG? How old are you again kw? Haha
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote:OMG? OMG? How old are you again kw? Haha
FML
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

NOFL :conf: haha
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

onedego

Post by onedego »

WTF are you log on about? FTW! \o/