New shirts now revealed 01.11.11

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

Re: New shirts now revealed 01.11.11

Post by onedego »

josie andrews wrote:
JJ wrote:i truly love the shirt though i think £47 is a little steep in todays recession
You get 10% discount if you are a season ticket holder or a member of the Riversiders Supporters club:)
can ya get 10% off after the 10% off if you're both?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

onedego wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
JJ wrote:i truly love the shirt though i think £47 is a little steep in todays recession
You get 10% discount if you are a season ticket holder or a member of the Riversiders Supporters club:)
course you can Just say Josie sent you :cool:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
onedego wrote:
josie andrews wrote: You get 10% discount if you are a season ticket holder or a member of the Riversiders Supporters club:)
course you can Just say Josie sent you :cool:
:eusa9: :eusa9:

:wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
RuFFFnecK

Post by RuFFFnecK »

josie andrews wrote:

Use your client code off your previous ST's as I don't think we get the 2012 ones until the new year.
I've just bought 2 x new season tickets for me and the missus after not having one for a good 8 years!

Just wondering how I can apply the discount on the new shirt (which is awesome btw!) before receiving my new ticket and client code?? I guess all I have is an e-ticketing member number/id...does this count for anything or will I have to wait for new year :(
:: FOREVER, ANCIENT & LOYAL ::
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

RuFFFnecK wrote:
I've just bought 2 x new season tickets for me and the missus after not having one for a good 8 years!

Just wondering how I can apply the discount on the new shirt (which is awesome btw!) before receiving my new ticket and client code?? I guess all I have is an e-ticketing member number/id...does this count for anything or will I have to wait for new year :(
I would think, if you have some sort of proof or ID, I think they can check but not sure, you would be able to get your discount :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
onedego

Post by onedego »

We were in the same position last year, checked in the shop and they said to keep the receipt and come back in after STs were sent. Worked a treat
RuFFFnecK

Post by RuFFFnecK »

Great - thanks for the advice guys.

Tea stains, HA!
:: FOREVER, ANCIENT & LOYAL ::
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Love the top, also it may be a bit photoshopped but Mossy looks like he's been hitting the hypertrophy training hard! He's put some size on like.
Up The Mont!