Gelling in limbo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Gelling in limbo

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:Now that the law inconveniences Leeds, it will probably be changed!
My thoughts exactly. The grand plan, which is now obvious, to use the likes of Hunslet as a second team has come a cropper Mr Hethrington won't be pleased.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think the integrity of the Championship and the right of those supporters to support THEIR OWN CLUB will hopefully win through.
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

Kittwazzer wrote: No sillier than claiming Bradley Wiggins as a Brit when he was born in Belgium!
Does where you happen to drop out of your mother determine your nationality?

To borrow a phrase from the race relations icon that was Bernard Manning, 'If a dog is born in a stable, does that mean it's an horse?'

If some girl whose family has lived in England since the stone age, happens to be pregnant and during a trip to some god forsaken hole in the middle of nowhere she happens to give birth, would you class the child as not English?

Where you are born does not determine what you are or where you are from, it only shows where your mother happened to be at the time you decided to pitch up.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Doubt that Mrs Wiggins has lived in the UK since the Stone Age. Then again I can't be sure. She may well have spent some time in St Helens!

High sixes all round? :lol: